He wants to be her best friend.

He wants to be with her.

And that easily, he came to his decision.

—Y/n pov—

After making Sayu dinner your mind still couldn't stop wondering whats going through Scaramouche's head.

You had enough struggling after losing your best friend but the person who was supposed to be making you feel better is just adding on.

Then you got a notification.

yximiyaa has posted.

Ah. You forgot to turn your post notifications off.

Curiously you clicked on it.

She seems to be perfectly fine without you

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She seems to be perfectly fine without you. She never seemed to need you. You were the one that needed her.

Honestly, it made you sad how easily she could move on. You sat embarrassed by how you were taking the news.

Another notification scared you.

Message from grumpy 🙁

Was this it? Were you going to lose your last friend?

grumpy 🙁

grumpy 🙁
im outside

He's here? You hesitantly walked downstairs trying to not make any noise to not wake Sayu up.

He was sitting in his car so you entered the passengers seat.

"Scaramouche?"

Without saying anything he began to drive. You hastily put on your seatbelt. And the two of you drove until you stopped at an empty park.

He went around the car and opened the door for you. Then, took your hand and pulled you to a picnic bench.

"I'm sorry." This surprised you, but you were now expecting the worst. Nerves only grew stronger and stronger in you.

"I think I have feelings for you y/n." Oh. This might not be the worst.

"But I don't know if I want to be with you." Nevermind, this might be worse than you thought.

"Wait! I mean I do want to be with you. I'm just... kind of confused y/n. I've never felt like this and I don't know what to do." A smile grew on your face.

"Are you about to laugh at me?! Be grateful I didn't decide to ghost your ass." Now you were laughing. You liked how awkward he got trying to be sweet.

"No I wasn't laughing I swear! I'm just.. happy."

He pushed your head back. "Y/n stop making this cornier than it already is."

In response you only giggled and went over to play on the swing. Scaramouche stayed at the table and just... admired you?

You liked this. You were happy with this.

In all honesty, you were ready to go back to school and face the issues between you and Yoimiya. In a way, you almost had hope that you could mend the relationship that was ruined the day before

The car ride back to your house had a comfortable silence. It was peaceful. The two of you seemed to just enjoy each others presence. 

The two of you had admitted your feelings and all that was next was to figure out what to do.

"It's kind of funny to me that Kazuha gave you my number in the first place and now he's the one that helped me confess to you."

"He helped you say that corny confession?" You giggled.

"No he just helped me figure out my feelings. And! My confession wasn't anywhere we corny as what you said!" He teased.

"Oh, are you coming back to school tomorrow?" He brought up.

"I am I think."

"Cool. I'll steal the seat next to you every class."

The seat next to you. Yoimiya's seats. You weren't sure how'd she react, or if she moved seats already just to get away from you. It was making you nervous.

"Y/n?" He brought you out of your thoughts.

"Hm?"

"I'll pick you up in the morning to take you to school. Alright?"

"Okay." The thought of riding with him to school made you excited. It's like what the boyfriends do in all those silly romances you watch.

And he likes you just like how a boyfriend does.

a/n!!!
the scara issue was kinda rushed but i was kinda bored with it😴😴 PLUS I WANNA WDITE CUTE COUPLE STUFF!!!

update: 2/10/23
hihi i just went back and changed some things in this chapter. If u read the old version of this id go back and reread the kiss scene🙏

Can you leave me alone now? • Scaramouche X Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें