This wasn't a complete lie. He had come home for lunch and came in here to tell me he was leaving again from work.

I could even still smell his cologne mixed with the smell of clean soap and axe which I recognized as Kai signature smell.

Was it weird that I knew that?

Maybe not. I have been at his house as much as he's been at mine for this last week.

Yerim looked at me like she didn't believe me. I shrugged and she got up again.

She went to my walk in closet which was open, so I knew Kai wasn't hiding in there.

I looked around my room, knowing there were only a few hiding spots. I noticed that my joining bathroom door was shut. I knew he was hiding in there.

I heard a scoff from Yerim and joined her in my closet.

"What is up with all the plaid?" She asked.

"I like it," I said simply.

"Just don't wear it in public," She said.

What the hell is wrong with my flannels?

We stood there for the next ten minutes, while she scrutinized all of my favorite clothes.

Finally, her phone went off and she had to go. I leaned on the banister while I watched Yerim go down the stairs and out the front door. I let go of the breath I didn't realized I had been holding and stood there for a moment.

A large hand was laid on my shoulder, scaring me half to death. Kai started laughing and I slapped his arm playfully.

"You really need to stop scaring me," I said heading down the stairs.

Kai shook his head with a smirk.

"Don't forget that I'm still planning my revenge from scaring me the first time," I said grinning.

His eyes widened momentarily.

"And I will get you back," I said mischievously.

He stuck his tongue out at me while we sat back down on the couch. I went through the movies playing on Demand and stopped on Pitch Perfect. I looked at Kai to see if it was ok. He grinned and nodded enthusiastically.

I laughed.

"Want some popcorn?" I asked.

He nodded and I got up and went to the kitchen. A few minutes later I went back in the living room with a bowl of popcorn and two Mountain Dews.

Every song that played I sang along. I've gotten comfortable singing around him. To be honest, I've just gotten comfortable around him all together.

He already knows more about me than I care to admit. He broke all four of my walls that I've put up sometime during middle school.

Nobody has been able to crack my walls, let alone break them for the past few years, but Kai has managed to do it in the past week. Maybe, it was because he's been bullied practically his whole life, so I knew he wouldn't tease me about anything I told him.

I wouldn't want anyone to know what I hid behind my walls, but I honestly don't care that he knows pretty much everything. And not just him either.

Soobin, Beomgyu, and Taehyun also know quite a lot about me. They may not know as much as Kai, but they know a lot.

Since, they became friends with Kai and I did too, l've also been hanging out with them. They are awesome guys. We all just clicked together as friends and I was definitely ok with that.

Sometime right before the Riff Off, Kai and I got in a huge popcorn fight. We were both laughing our asses off as we threw popcorn at each other, which resulted popcorn to be everywhere in the living room.

When the Riff Off started we both stopped and watched intently. This was both of our favorite scene of the entire movie. I started singing along and surprisingly Kai did too.

He had a good voice and he also didn't stutter when he sang. He looked the happiest I've seen him since he started at my school.

We sang together at the top of our lungs along with the movie. When it was over, Eomma walked through the front door.

She walked into the living room to find us standing in the middle of the living room with popcorn littering her living room.

"What happened in here?" She asked.

Soojin looked at me and Kai and smiled fully as if she knew we were going to be in trouble.

Yep, she's definitely like me.

"You two get to clean this room spotless of all popcorn,"

She demanded with a small amused smile.

"Yes, ma'am," I mocked while grinning.

Kai nodded.

Eomma gave us a stern look before she left the room and we burst out laughing.