16

Kai and I sat in my room. He was sitting on the swirly chair at my desk while I sat up against my headboard of my bed.

I got a sudden idea. I got up and grabbed Kai's backpack from next to the door.

"W-wh-what are you d-d-doing-doing?" He asked standing up quickly.

I easily found what I was looking for. I hid them behind my back and gave Kai back his bag.

"I stood up to Yerim, in more than one way, now it's your turn," I told him.

He stood in front of me, curious. I held up his glasses where he could see. His eyes widened and he started shaking his head.

I grabbed the hem of his shirt and walked him towards my bathroom.

"Yes, I know you lied when you said you only wear them one in a while," I said stopping him in front of the sink.

I looked in the mirror at him.

"Go on, take out your contacts," I told him.

He slightly narrowed his eyes at me before sighing and doing as he was told. I grabbed the small garbage bin from beside my toilet and held it up to him. He sighed again and put both contacts in it.

I put the bin back down and carefully put his glasses on him. He adjusted them slightly when I pulled my hands back.

"Better?" I asked with a smug grin.

He stuck his tongue out at me and stalked off to my room. I followed him and found him next to my bed holding my glasses up.

Yes, I was blind as a bat, but I rarely used my glasses.

I giggled.

"Nice try." I said taking them from him and setting them back down on my nightstand. "But, unlike you, I really do only wear them once in a while."

Kai stuck his bottom lip out in a pout. I sighed.

"Would you like me to wear them, today, just for the hell of it?" I asked.

He smiled innocently and nodded enthusiastically. I laughed and shook my head. I grabbed my glasses again and went back to the bathroom.

I took my contact out and put them back in the container. Putting my glasses on, which were black rimmed just like Kai's, I went back in my room.

"Happy?" I asked.

Kai walked up to me and moved a stray piece of hair away from my face. He nodded, making me laugh. I pushed him down onto my bed and went past him to sit at my desk.

"You're so annoying," I said grinning.

He chuckled.

"You l-l-look good w-with t-th-them," He said sheepishly.

I smiled at him over my shoulder and opened my laptop, opening up YouTube.

"C-can I-I-I ask you a q-q-question?" He asked quietly.

I spun around in my chair, facing him fully.

"Shoot," I said.

He looked nervous, looking down at his hands, and looking up at me through his eyelashes.

"W-who t-t-taught you t-t-to f-figh-fight?" He asked gently.

It was as if he was scared I would physically break from the question or completely flip out. I turned back around, facing my back towards him. I heard him sigh.

"S-s-sorry," He mumbled.

I shook my head.

"Don't be," I said glancing up at the picture that sat on my desk.