4

"Joesonghabnida," I mumbled. (Sorry)

Batman's mother smiled sweetly.

"You must be Sooah," I nodded. "it's nice to meet you, you can call me Mrs Chung." She pulled me into a quick hug, catching me by surprise.

From over Mrs Chung's shoulder I could see Batman holding back his laughter.

She pulled back and gestured to her son.

"This is my son, Kai," She said still smiling.

So that is his name.

I gave Kai a small smile and he returned it. His dimples showing and beautiful hazel eyes looked slightly confused at me being kind.

I was nervous for him to see the real me. I wasn't worried that he would go and tell someone how I really dressed and acted, but weirdly enough I was worried that he wouldn't like it. I didn't understand it, but I knew that I hoped he would like me for me.

I motioned them to come inside and thankfully Eomma and Appa decided to come down at that very moment.

"Chunha, I'm so glad you could make it!" My mother said with her hundred-watt smile.

"Thank you for inviting us over," Mrs Chung said with a smile.

"Oh, it's my pleasure," Eomma replied.

My father cleared his throat.

"Oh," Eomma said with a small laugh. "Chunha, this is my husband, Junseok and my youngest Soojin," Eomma introduced.

"Junseok, this is Chunha and her son Kai," She added.

She looked at Kai.

"You can call me Younju," She told him.

He gave her a dimpled smile and nodded.

"Dinner is just about done-oh Soojin-ah I just put that on you!" Eomma exclaimed.

I started laughing when I saw that Soojin had spit up all over the small dress she was wearing.

"Sooah, can you please go change her, I need to check dinner," She told me.

Still laughing, I took Soojin and headed for the stairs.

"Take Kai with you!" She said disappearing into the kitchen.

I turned to see Kai's eyes widen and Mrs Chung gave him a little nudge. I smiled at him and gestured for him to follow.

Slowly, he followed me up the stairs and into Soojin's nursery.

Her walls were a soft shade of pink, a soft fluffy rug lay in the center of the room, her crib was off the side, and opposite of it was her changing station.

I went over to it and laid her on it.

"Will you make sure she doesn't fall?" I asked looking at Kai over my shoulder.

He nodded gently and stepped over next to me.

I walked past the rocking chair and to the dresser. Grabbing a couple things, I went back over to Soojin and Kai, to find him holding a stuffed elephant over her, playing with her.

Man, guys playing with kids make them all the hotter.

I smiled and stepped next to me.

Kai had a huge smile plastered on his face.

"You're just like sissy, aren't you?" I cooed.

She smiled as I pulled her dress off of her.

"You don't even know what a dress is and you already hate them, just like me," I said putting some small black leggings on her.