1

I tugged at the end of white crop top that exposed my belly-button.

God, I hated these clothes.

This wasn't me.

I passed a window in my school's hallway and saw my reflection.

My long perfectly brown hair was down and curled. I was wearing a long sleeved white crop top, and a high waisted tennis skirt.

I was wearing minimal make-up, which I wished I wasn't, eyeliner lined my bright chocolate brown eyes with mascara, and I wore a fun necklace.

The only thing I really liked of my outfit was my studded combat boots.

I sighed as my reflection disappeared with the window.

I was walking down the hall with my group of "friends."

Yes, I put quotes around 'friends.'

I don't consider them friends.

I started coming to SOPA  High three years ago for freshman year.

At the beginning of sophomore year, Yerim, the school's popular, "took me in," as she would put it.

Being the school popular wasn't all she was. She was also one of the number one bully.

Before me, she already had three other friends: Bora, Kyunjin, and Sara.

I hated all of them.

They were such mean people.

How did I get myself here? I asked myself grudgingly.

My left arm was bumped against, forcing me to stumble back a couple steps from not paying attention.

"S-s-sorry," I hear a male voice stutter.

I looked up to see a really cute guy about my age with dirty blonde curls and beautiful brown eyes hidden behind black rimmed glasses.

I felt my eyes light up at the sight of his black T-shirt covered with the batman logo.

I didn't recognise him; he must be new.

I opened my mouth to tell him that it's ok, but Yerim interrupted me.

"Watch where you're going, Four Eyes," She snapped.

His eyes widened in surprise.

"Come on, Sooah," Yerim said grabbing my upper arm and pulling me away.

I glanced over my shoulder to see him watching us with a confused and sad look.

I gave him an apologetic smile.

"What a loser," Yerim said with a sour look on her overly make-up caked face.

Her contact color blue eyes looked way too big when they were caked with eyeliner and mascara, her light tan skin tone looked darker with all her bronzer.

The other three didn't look any better wearing just as much make-up.

I ignored her comment while the other three scoffed in agreement.

"Why do losers and nerds have to be cute?" Bora whined.

Bora had bleach red hair and contact color hazel eyes.

"He was not cute," Kyunjin said sharply.

Kyunjin has black hair and contact color green eyes.

"He was decent," Sara kind of agreed with Bora.

Sara has light brunette hair with contact color light blue eyes.

I just stayed quiet.

"See you in English," Yerim said to me as we past my first period art class.