CHAPTER SEVENTEEN || we need help!

Start from the beginning

I still couldn't move, but they could see in my face that I was petrified. Tears were appearing in my eyes.

"Awh, look, she's crying." I heard.

Dreykov. It was him. He did this too me.

I'm gonna kill him.

When the pictures cleared, Since i couldn't move my body, I averted my eyes over to the blondie next to him, anger clear in my pupils.

I could see the nervousness in her. The way she fiddled with her hands and looked away.

I fought the mind control last time. I can do it again. I know I can.. hopefully.

YELENA'S POV

We've talked to the girls every day while they've been away but for some reason, we haven't heard a single word from them in the last 48 hours.

Currently, Clint, Wanda and I have spent the last 7 hours trying to get hold of them.

"I'm gonna try call Nat again." Wanda said, walking out the room.

I watched her walk out before looking at the floor with my head in my hands.

I let out a frustrated sigh.

"They'll be ok. We're going to find them. I promise." Clint said to me, putting his hand on my shoulder.

"I'm just so lost Clint. I lost Nat once, I can't lose her again, and y/n is my best friend. I can't lose them. I can't. I refuse too." I said, getting more frustrated by the second.

Just then, Wanda walked back in.

"I have an idea." She spoke loudly. My head instantly perking up.

"I could try contact them through their minds. I've done it once before. It was years ago. But if I try hard enough, Im sure I could get through to them."

I thought for a second.

"Do it."

NAT'S POV

I'm cold and in pain. I don't know where or how y/n is. I just wish the red room could blow up and never come back.

But all of a sudden, I felt a weird, tingly feeling in the front of my head.

"Ow." I mumbled, pressing a hand to my forehead to soothe it.

(This next conversation is in speech marks but they are talking through their minds!)
"Nat, it's Wanda." I heard.

"Wands! Wanda help us! Please!" I begged.

"Whats wrong? We've been trying to contact you for ages. Why didn't you answer your phone?" She asked me.

I avoided the question, "where's Yelena?"

"She's in the living room, she's really worried about you. Please tell us where you are."

"Go to Lena and tell her that we need her to gather up as many people as she can. Tell her that the red-room are back and they have us. She'll know what to do!"

"Red-room? What's the red room?" She asked worriedly.

"Just do it!! Y/n needs help!"

And with that, the connection she had made was over. The feeling immediately left my mind.

"Agent Romanoff, please report to the office immediately." I heard over the speaker.

Shit.

I got up, following their orders and heading to Dreykovs office.

The second I opened the door, I saw y/n standing in the far corner. Her body was still but her face was petrified. She had tears swelling up in her eyes as she looked in my direction.

"Agent Romanoff, welcome." Dreykov said to me, guiding me over to a chair that was surrounded by multiple people in doctor gowns.

"We need to replace your tracker. Please sit still." I heard.

Shit shit shit! I'm going to have to let them do it!

Three doctors held me down while one of them stabbed my thigh with a large needle. It hurt like hell but I tried as hard as I could not to show it.

Yelena's pov

I gathered the whole entire team and as many shield agents as I could.
Currently, we had taken 3 quinjets and were on our way to St. Petersburg to find Melina. As far as we know, she still works for the red room, so she must know where it is.

I just hope my sister and Y/n are ok.

"Hang tight girls, we're coming to get you.." I whispered to myself at the back of the jet, tears running down my face.

A/N: this chapter is MASSIVE. But dont worry, next chapter is going to be INSANEEEEE.
Love you guys, hope your all enjoying this book! x

Word count: 1337