Where It All Started- Chapter One The Beginning

A/N: Hello There, this is your author speaking. No need for a prologue or an introduction, just get right on with the story. You can choose your own colors for your hair, eyes, Bayard, and suit. Everything is pretty straightforward from here on out. Here are some shortcuts so your brain can comprehend what's going on for the story to progress. Also, to mention that this is for all genders Male, Female even non-Binary readers. I would like to include everyone. Also, I do not own any of the characters this all belongs to the company Dreamworks.

N/N- Nick Name

 F/N First Name 

L/N Last Name

E/C Eye Color

H/C Hair Color

H/L Hair Length (Short- Mid-Long) 

F/C  Color - Even though you're soon to be the White Lions Paladin. You can choose your own bayard color.

I'll make sure to copy and paste this for every chapter, so you remember Because I too am quite forgetful. 

Sorry to keep you waiting... Let us get into the story.

(*********) These mean that there is a shift in the story...

Y/N POV 1st POV

" I slowly watch as Hunk, Lance, and Pidge get scolded by our teacher. I sigh at the sight, patiently wait for their return..." 

"*Sigh* Man, we're never going to get as good as the others if we keep this up" Pidge says.

"*Urk* Uh I don't feel too well guys, Lance why are you even the p- Hunk puked before finishing his sentence...

" Well I never would've become a Fighter Pilot if it wasn't for that snob Keith, and if I do say so myself, I think I've been doing quite well" Lance boasted.

"Whatever you say.."

"We all decided to go back to our dorms, and not mention that little screw up from earlier...I decided to go towards the library, Until I ran into Someone.. His name was Keith Kogane and Lance seemed to dislike him... I've heard stories about him but never payed any mind until this very moment"

" I'm Sorry"

" Tch, annoying" Keith said

" I said I was sorry, didn't I? Hell,  need to be rude..." I snapped back...

" Maybe if you watched where you were going this wouldn't have happened!" 

" I said I was sorry, didn't I? Why must you keep arguing with me?" 

" Whatever, maybe you need to watch where you're going next time, what a waste of time"

"What an asshole, and that was my first time running into him... , If I ever run into him again all hell would break lose... " I finally arrived at the library and decided to sit in the very back not wanting to be bothered... I sat down and grabbed one of my favorite books, I've been waiting for this very moment...As the time flew by, I realized that  it was time to meet Pidge. I couldn't get caught being seen so I went out the back way to arrive at the roof and I unexpectedly saw Hunk and Lance sneaking around." I arrived right behind them and gave them quite the scare."

"Hey guys, what are you doing here?"

"AGHHH Y/N" Lance and Hunk screamed in unison.

"Oh, Hey Y/N nice of you to arrive, but these idiots seemed to have the same idea" Pidge sighed.