"Beth, you're alive!" She smiled and embraced her despite the banshee's current state.

"Yes, I am and plan to stay that way. Have you spoken with Elijah?"

"Yes, he's speaking with Elena. Making a deal to get Klaus's body back. But Beth, how is this possible? How are you here? My brother saw your body."

"I promise I'll explain, but I need a shower and clothes so we can go get Klaus back."

The original nodded and helped find some clothes for her friend to change into as she made her way into the shower.

Not too long after, she was clean and changed. They received a call from Elijah informing them Elena had agreed to give them Klaus back, but only after he agreed not to revive him during her lifetime.

Beth's heart ached a little with his words, but it was better than seeing him dead. She would be just as young in 60 years anyway. Rebekah had agreed to meet Damon to pick up Klaus, and Beth had decided to tag along.

The drive was long since Damon had almost made it out of the state when Elena had made her deal with the originals. But the two girls made the trip, and soon enough, they arrived at the storage lockers where they had agreed to meet.

The two girls managed their way into the elevator and onto the 2nd floor, where the Salvatore should have been.

The floor was eerily quiet, and there was no one to be seen. Rebekah yelled out, "Damon! Damon, where are you?"

They continued to walk through the rows, unaware that Alaric was searching for Rebekah as she searched for Damon.

"Damon, this isn't funny."

"I don't think he's trying to be. Somethings wrong," Beth whispered.

Before Rebekah could respond, the girls were pulled back out of the aisle. Damon covered the blonde's mouth to prevent her from screaming. His eyes grew wide as he realized who she was with. In their talk with Elijah, he had declined to mention Beth's resurrection.

He had so many questions and thoughts twirling through his head and no time to ask them. He let go of the vampire and hugged the banshee before motioning them to be quiet.

The Salvatore led them to unit 1020, where Klaus was hidden in a casket. The three pushed it out of the storage space and towards their car in another part of the warehouse.

Just as the three thought they were in the clear, the vampire hunter rushed at Rebekah and slammed her her head into the vehicle before throwing her against the concrete floor. Beth and Damon attempted to rush him but were kicked back along with Rebekah.

With no hesitation, Alaric opened the casket and found Klaus, whose eyes flew open, before he pulled out the white oak stake.

Beth's eyes widened as she saw the scene play out in front of her, "No! Please!"

"No!" Rebekah yelled, attempting to rush at the hunter.

"No, don't!" Damon yelled.

Alaric ignored their screams and cries. He plunged the stake into the hybrid's heart.