Trender x Male Motorcycle Reader

Start from the beginning

"Not a problem," Y/N grins before he leaves.

Trender collects everything and teleports to the location, rushing inside with his pieces and getting them onto models. The show goes off without a hitch and his collection is on everyone's lips. He couldn't believe it! Of course, he knew his pieces would always be number one, but he hasn't gotten this much excitement in a while. It was amazing! As he's eating dinner with his fellow diners he finds the note in his pants pocket, excusing himself a moment and going outside. He takes a deep breath and dials the number, waiting with bated breath.

"This is Y/N," The male's voice comes over the phone after a few rings.

"H-Hey! This is that guy you helped with the clothes. Umm, the name is Trender," He says. Shit! He forgot to use his human name!

"Trender huh? I like if. Fits you well! Since you haven't thrown out my number yet I assume it went well?" Y/N asks him.

"Yes! Actually, it went better than well! What can I do to thank you?" Trender asks.

"I've got a bike race in a few days. Come see what I can do with my passion? I could use a cheerleader," Y/N says, Trender positive he's grinning.

"Okay," Trender readily agrees. "I'll watch you race."

~~Current Day~~

Trender felt like a moron. He thought it would be LEGAL racing! Not street racing! Still, he couldn't leave. He'd come all this way here and he did want to see Y/N again. He'd saved Trender's ass but he was cute too. Gave Trender some serious butterflies that he didn't want to let go of. He hunkers down into his hoodie as he searches through the crowd of people, trying to find Y/N. He weaves through the people until he finds a row of bakers, scamming them to find Y/N.

"Hey! Trender!" His voice shouts, Trender finally finding his biker. "You came!"

"Well, I did owe you," Trender calls over gjd loudness. "That's a nice bike."

"Like it? Built her all by myself," Y/N says with a grin. "Come! Wanna go for a ride?"

"N-No thanks," Trender is quick to reply with a shake of his head. "I'm just gonna cheer you on from the sidelines."

"Then you'll need this," Y/N grins, getting off his bike and pulling off his bandana before tying it around Trender's neck. "There. Now you're my official cheerleader."

Trender flushes bright red and his hand immediately goes to the bandana. When Y/N turns away Trender can't help sniffing the piece of cloth, melting at Y/N's unique scent mingled with grease and whatever else. It was amazing and nearly addicting. He feels a little more relaxed now that he had someone he knew here. He does his best to mingle until the races start, watching as Y/N dominates every single one. Groans are heard and money is exchanged for bets on winners and loser, Trender grinning as he walks over to Y/N who is surrounded by admirers.

"What did you think?" Y/N suddenly asks him with a grin, Trender freezing when everyone's attention is on him.

"It was amazing," He tells him, shrinking back when everyone starts chatting all at once.

He wanted to go. This was beginning to be too much. He freezes when a hand is suddenly in his, whimpering as he looks at Y/N. Suddenly, he's blinded when something is put on his head, recognizing it as a helmet when he can see again. He feels shocks from where Y/N's hand was holding his and he just blindly follows the biker. Despite his reservations he lets himself be led onto that bike, his arms wrapping around Y/N's middle.

"See you guys around!" He hears Y/N shouts before the motorcycle roars to life.

Trender holds tighter to Y/N when they suddenly take off, feeling a rush of terror and excitement all at the same time. He slowly relaxes and peaks his head up to watch as stuff flies bike, nothing but him, Y/N, and the open road before them. After a while Y/N slows down and comes to a stop, getting off his bike and motioning Trender to follow. Trender slips off his helmet and follows after Y/N who sits against a huge wisteria tree on a single hill. Trender sits beside him and looks out over the lights of the city. It was beautiful.