Lydia turned to face them. "Did either of you hear that?"

"Hear what?"

"The two people in the other room... they shot each other."

"Lydia?" Maggie called again.

The strawberry blonde walked out of the room and Allison and Maggie followed her to another room. They shared a look before entering room 217. "Hello?" Lydia called out.

Maggie noticed a plastic tarp covering half the room and construction equipment, but saw no bodies.

"Lydia, what are you doing?" Allison wondered.

"Hello?" Lydia asked with a frown. "It had to be right here. It was a guy and a girl, and, I mean, they sounded younger, but... they were here."

Allison nodded and said, "I believe you. After everything we've been through, I believe you."

Lydia glanced to them. "You know, there is something seriously wrong with this place. Hey, Allison, Maggie, we need to leave."

Allison frowned. "But they were suicides, not murders, and it's not like this place is haunted, right?"

Maggie let out a small sigh as Lydia said, "Maybe it is. You know, I bet that couple made their suicide pact in that very room. Maybe that's why they're renovating. Maybe they've been scraping brain matter off the wood paneling."

Allison and Maggie suggested with a shrug, "Maybe we should find out."

They made their way back to the front office and Lydia let out an annoyed sigh. "Well, there goes that."

Allison's voice caught Maggie's attention. "Maggie, didn't you say the sign said 198?"

Lydia moved closer to the sign. "It said 198. I swear to God it was 198. Maggie can vouch."

Maggie nodded. "It was 198. Now it's 201. The hell is going on here?"

Allison took a moment to think. "Okay, what does that mean, that there's been three more suicides?"

"Or three more about to happen," Lydia said. "Maggie, I texted Caleb and Stiles. You should do too. They might get a sense of urgency if you text them."

'Stiles, Caleb, we need to talk ASAP'

They met up with Stiles and Caleb and the former began explaining how weird Scott was acting. Allison said, "Last time I saw Scott act like that was during the full moon."

Stiles nodded. "Yeah, I know. He was definitely a little off with me and Caleb too. But actually, it was Boyd who was really off. I watched him put his fist through the vending machine."

Lydia turned to Maggie and Allison. "See, it is the motel. Either we need to get out of here right now, or... someone needs to learn to do an exorcism ASAP, before the werewolves go crazy and kill us." She opened the nightstand drawer and pulled out a Bible.

Stiles frowned. "Okay, just hold on, all right? What if it's not just the motel? The number in the office went up by three, right?"

Allison nodded. "You mean like three sacrifices?"

"What if this time, it's three werewolves?"

Maggie frowned. "Scott, Isaac and Boyd. But there's four. Not three."

Stiles shrugged. "Maybe we were meant to come here."

"Exactly!" Lydia cried. "So can we get the hell out of here now? Please?"

Stiles took the Bible from Lydia's hands. "Wait, hang on. Let me see this."

Caleb picked up the newspaper clippings. "Guys? Check these out."