At the same time, the emperor went to work in the imperial study after leaving court, and there was a cold breath all the way, obviously extremely unhappy.

Denu trotted along beside him, holding an umbrella on his head, and comforted the emperor, "Your Majesty, calm down, the prince is still young, as long as you teach him more in the future, he will surely become a talent for governing the country!"

"I hope so!" The

emperor did not Talking too much, went directly into the room, took off the black fox fur on his body and threw it to De Nu, sat in front of the imperial case, and began to correct the memorial, with quick thinking, writing like a dragon and a phoenix, and running script with one hand.

At this time, Shen Moli's wind and cold were completely healed, plus he ate well and slept well, his face was much ruddy, and his eyes were a little more lively than before, but he was still afraid of the cold, and the loss of his body was not a big deal. It can be made up in two days.

After inquiring openly and secretly, Shen Moli finally obtained the name of the emperor, which is the name of Yin Moshang. He has reached the age of thirty-five and has been on the throne for twenty years. He has no empress for the time being. There are more than ten concubines in the harem, among them Concubine Chen The highest status, the most valued.

The chief steward also brought good news. He dragged a eunuch who was serving in the imperial study room, and at least put Shen Moli on guard outside the imperial study room.

It was also fortunate that one of the young eunuchs who was on guard went home to visit his relatives, and it would take a month or two to come back. It happened that the chief steward asked questions in time and gave some benefits, so the matter was considered a success.

So, Shen Moli was able to get this errand, so he quickly packed his luggage and moved to a side room not far from the imperial study. If he wanted to serve the emperor up close, he had to go through strict inspections, especially not to have weapons hidden on his body.

Shen Moli didn't even think about plotting wrongdoing, so he asked the guards to search his body to make sure there was nothing dangerous, and followed the steward all the way to the side room.

Since the other eunuchs were on duty, there was no one in the room, only four beddings were neatly stacked and placed on the kang.

Then, a tall eunuch walked outside the door, with kind eyebrows and kind eyes, and a kind face.

The steward hurriedly pulled Shen Moli forward, and introduced: "This is steward Yu, this is little chestnut."

Steward Yu smiled and nodded: "It's not bad, but it's a little thinner, and his face is a little pale, it's nothing Are you sick?" The

chief steward said respectfully, "Your Majesty is honorable, how dare I bring a sick person to the Majesty? It's just that this kid got a cold a few days ago, and he's recovered now, so it shouldn't be a problem if he thinks about it." Right ?"

Steward Yu nodded, "That's okay, alright! I'll take him in." The

two stewards were chatting beside him, and Shen Moli lowered his brows, not being asked, and he didn't answer.

After a while, Steward Yu pointed out the bed for Shen Moli, explained clearly the hours of duty and precautions, and explained the location and purpose of the surrounding palaces, and gave him a badge before leaving.

After tidying up the bed, Shen Moli changed into the newly acquired eunuch uniform, hung up his waist badge, and ran to the royal study impatiently, standing straight at the door, his eyes glanced into the room from time to time.