3| The Night pt.2

*AT OTHER SIDE*

"He still didn't came. I'm going ." Tae said while getting up from his place.

" Wait for sometime. What if you went out to find him, and he come back. Lets just Wait for him." Jk told at which tae let out a sigh.

" Call him" tae ordered.
(Jk called Jimin. When the bell ring Jimin quickly attended the call so that they cant hear any sound.)

" When are u coming back.?"
" I will call u later. Don't take tension I'm fine." Jimin replied and ended his call.
" He's fine." Jk said to tae

*OTHER SIDE*

" I think they are gone bcoz I cant hear any sound.Btw what are you doin here at this time." Jimin asked the girl.

" I came to pharmacy to buy some medicine. And suddenly out of nowhere they started to break things. Everything happened so fast that I had to hide in this truck." The girl replied while still being a bit scared.

" What is your name." Jimin inquired.

" Rosé.... My name is rosé." She replied

" My name is Jimin btw. Come lets go outside, i think they are gone."

" But how are we going to go back home."

" I have a car. If reached there then we can reach our house safely." Jimin said.

There was no one outside. Jimin hope out from the truck and then offered a hand to rosé so she can jump to. They were now in the car.

" Your family would be worried for you. At least inform them." Jimin asked while starting the car.

" I don't know I dropped my phone somewhere while hiding or maybe its broken. Umm......can I use your?"

" Yeah... Sure" he handed the phone to her.

Rose called their family and told them that she is fine and she is coming back home so don't be tense.

" Thank u so much." While handing the phone.

" Your welcome. Tell me your address so I can drop u home."

" Oh yeah."

After some time they reached her house.
" Thank u so much for helping me. You are a life saver." Rose said

" Your welcome." Jimin replied back.
Rosé went to her house but Jimin was still watching her. As she entered her house, Jimin also went to his house.

*AT ROSÉ HOUSE*

As soon she entered the room, she was attacked by her parents with millions of questions. Then her mother quickly hugged Rose.

" Mom dad I'm fine. There was a boy who helped me. He also dropped me here."

Just like that rosé sisters quickly ran to her and hugged her.

" Oh my god rosieee. Are you okay." Lisa and Jennie asked.

" I'm fine guyzzz don't take tension."

*OTHER SIDE*

"I think we should go. he's still not back." Jk said at which Tae just nodded. they both got up and were about to go when they saw Jimin entering the house. They quickly run towards him and hugged him tightly.

" I'm fine. " he said after seeing his brothers affection towards him. " But don't worry I brought ice-cream with me." he said while showing the bag of ice cream.

" but this f***king ice cream is not important than you. we love you more than anything and we cant loose you." tae said at which the trio once again hugged each other.

" okay now stop being emotional lets just eat the ice cream that is already half melt and watch the movie." Jimin requested.

" fine then lets goooooo." Jk said

*ROSE HOUSE* { IN ROOM}

" BTW rose unnie the boy who dropped you, how was he?" Lisa her younger sister asked while sitting on the bed.
" he was good."

" Was he handsome?" this time Jennie asked her.

" indeed he was handsome." rose said while thinking about him.

" are you listening Jennie unnie. she said he was handsome. something is fishy." Lisa while smirking.

" shut up and go too sleep. you have uni tomorrow. remember."

" why did you even went at a different uni. why not coming with us?" Jennie questioned.

" you two are going together, isn't that enough for you guyz. and besides I don't like that uni much. now will plz let me sleep, and you too sleep." she said.

" fine. Goodnight." Lisa and Jennie said at the same time.

" Goodnight" rose replied.

*OTHER SIDE*

while watching movies Jimin and Jk were sleeping while putting their heads on taehyung's shoulder. he smiled at them. he also went to sleep after setting their position a bit better and turning off the T.V.

END OF CHAPTER

NEXT CHAPTER: Bullying