Chapter 25 - DWEL

A/N: 😏

---------------------------

(Ash POV)

??: Ash! You are here! That's amazing!

I turned around and saw the Sinnoh Champion, Cynthia, resting by a tree. She was wearing her typical long black coat, long-sleeved black pants, and black heels. Her entire design looked like a Grim Reaper who was about to take away someone's soul.

But today, she seemed...different. Her aura was softened. Her eyes were no longer menacing but puppy cute.

Ash : Miss Cynthia? Why are you here?

Cynthia 💄: Ash, I need some help. The bathtub at my house is broken. I have just bought the tools to fix it. Can you come to my house and fix it for me, please?

Ash : Sure. I'm just surprised that the Sinnoh Champion will face difficulties.

Cynthia 💄: Thank you! You are such a kind soul!

We arrived at her house. Not gonna lie, that's a mansion! Can one person live in such a big place? That will be a lot of work when she had to clean up the house.

Cynthia led me into her house and locked the door.

Cynthia 💄: Alright, Ash, take off all your clothes to start things off.

...

Ash : WHAT?

Cynthia 💄: What's what? Do you want me to do it first?

She was about to take off her coat. Things were going downhill really quickly!

Ash : No! NO! What is going on here? Didn't you say...your bathtub is broken and you want me to fix it?

Cynthia 💄: That crappy reason is just to bait you in. You come from Denseville or something?

It's a trap! I'm locked up! What is Cynthia trying to do to me? She didn't appear like herself at all!

I quickly ran to the door, just to be blocked by her. She grabbed my shoulders gently, but in a weird force that I couldn't escape.

Cynthia 💄: It's so good to have you here with me. I am so bored after retiring as the Sinnoh Champion. I need boosts from male hormones now.

Ash : Miss Cynthia, can you please get off me? I know you may be sick, but this is too much. Let me help you to bed...

Cynthia 💄: No, Ash. Let ME help you and teach you how to be a real gentleman and satisfy the ladies with his love juices. Let me teach you everything...

Ash : I don't know what you mean. Miss Cynthia, you are making me uncomfortable.

Cynthia 💄: You will be more comfortable if you reveal your Onix.

Ash : What Onix? I don't have that pokemon. I know Brock owns one, do you want that? He is willing to lend it to you for a day or so.

Cynthia 💄: No...that's not what I want, you dense black hole.

Ash : Just cut to the chase and go into the topic already!

Cynthia 💄: Ah! I see you really want to GO INTO it. Young boys can't wait, can they?

Ash : Cynthia, stop it! What happened to you? You have fallen so low!

Cynthia 💄: I can fall even lower.