Slender x Offender x Fem! Reader (Part Two)

Start from the beginning

"Hi! I'm Abby. I'm Slender's wife," She explains with a gentle smile. "I can always see you watching over us. I'm very grateful."

"You make Slender happy. That's what matters," Y/N chuckles softly. "Thank you for taking care of him."

"I can't hold it much longer," Abby says, Offender quick to catch her when her knees give out.

"I have to go. I love you Offender. I'll always be with you," Y/N tells him, hugging him again once Abby is settled on the ground.

"I love you," Offender breathes, giving Y/N another kiss before she slowly disappears from view.

Offender sinks to his knees as the tears continue to flow freely, smiling gently when Abby rests her hand on his arm.

"If you ever want to see her let me know. It just takes a lot of energy," Abby explains. "There's a ritual that I could do as well."

"What do you mean?" Offender asks, looking over at her in confusion.

"Well, since she's still connected to the world there's a way to manifest her soul back into the living world but she needs a connection that keeps her here. That's where you come in. You create a soul bond with her and she's connected to you for life. If you die then so does she," Abby explains. "The only issue is to give her life we must take a life."

"BROTHER! BROTHER!" Splendor shouts as he bursts through the trees. "I need your help!"

"Splendor? What's wrong?!" Offender asks, jerking to his feet.

"There's this man who's harming a child and I can't kill him without becoming suspicious. Offender, I need you!" Splendor sniffles. "I don't know what to do. The father is abusive and the mom is trying to get custody but he has connections in court. Please!"

"Where is he?" Offender growls out, getting the information. "Take care of Abby. I'll be back."

Offender gets the information and teleports to the house, Splendor having said he managed to get the kid over to a sleepover. Offender kicks down the door, lashing out his tendrils and capturing the man when he tries to run. Offender uses his roses to overwhelm the man and knock him out before he makes the place look like a break in gone wrong. He spreads enough blood to make the place a gruesome crime scene but not enough to kill him. Offender teleports home with the man right before the police arrive, throwing down his passed out form.

"Is this good?" Offender asks Abby. "A life for a life."

"That's excellent!" Abby smiles. "I need to set up an alter. Splendor, I need extra energy. Can you help?"

"If it brings Y/N back I can handle anything," Splendor grins, Abby having explained things to him.

Splendor helps Abby get the alter set up, holding her hand as she channels her energy.

"Woah! Missed me that much?!" Y/N laughs when she appears again, her head tilting to the side when she sees the man on the alter. "What's going on?"

"Wait!" Offender shouts before grabbing Y/N's hands. "I can bring you back to me. Is that okay?"

"Yes!" She gasps. "I can truly come back?"

"We're going to try," Abby says with a smile. "I'm a witch and I've performed some rituals before. I can't guarantee success though."

"A chance is better than nothing," Y/N says with a smile.

"Okay, come lay beside him and place your hand on his heart," Abby explains.

Y/N does as she's told and lays down on the alter, placing her hand on the man's chest. Abby places the man's hand on Y/N's chest as well, the rest of him tied down. Abby grabs Splendor's hand and the ritual begins, Abby not even batting an eye when the man wakes up screaming. He was trapped and there would be no escape. She chants as she holds out her hand between Y/N and the man. Slowly his life begins to drain and Y/N's body begins to solidify more and more.