Splendor x Fem! Reader (Lemon)

Start from the beginning

"Hey there! Need a ride?" A voice suddenly calls out, her head snapping up to see taxi sign.

"N-No. I don't have any money. Thanks though," Y/N tells him with a shake of her head.

"Tell you what. You tell me why a gorgeous woman like you is crying and I'll give you a ride anywhere you wanna go," He tells her.

"You don't mean that," She says with a soft laugh.

"I sure do," He tells her.

"You're not gonna kill me and wear my skin are you?" Y/N asks him with an amused smile.

"Wanna get in a find out?" He asks with a grin.

Y/N grins but nods her head and climbs into the taxi. What the hell. She had nothing to lose anyway. She gets a better look at the Taxi driver and finds he's very handsome. He also has a rainbow pok-a-dot suit on which she found adorable. No, she scolds herself. She was over relationships. All of hers were gone and she didn't want to make new ones. Everyone was out to betray her.

"So, why are you crying?" The driver asks her.

"I walked in on my husband having an affair with his new fiancé. All of my so called friends weren't my friends at all, and all I get is a small cottage in the woods. Which I'm happy about! That was my own creation and design. He let me do it for our anniversary. I have no clothes or anything. I have some money saved but I'm starting over from scratch," I rattle off to him. "So it's been one hell of a day."

"Sounds pretty rough. What are you going to do now?" He asks her.

"Probably do what everyone told me to do and just let him have it. Just accept the cottage and sign the papers," She sighs softly. "I'm nothing without him. I'm just a divorcee with no friends or family. No one would want me."

"I highly doubt that. A beautiful woman like you will be snatched up in no time," He tells her.

"Ha! Thanks though," She laughs with a shake of her head. "I have money but after all I did to help him and his business succeed it's not fair he gets everything."

"Then fight it in court! If you have no prenup you can ask for emotional damages from his cheating!" He explains.

"He'll counter that with the fact I haven't gotten pregnant and how we had to do tests. He got his mistress pregnant so I must be the barren one. Nobody will want me," Y/N sighs softly.

"Do you have anywhere to be?" He suddenly asks.

"No. Why?" She asks in confusion.

"I'm going to take you somewhere special," He declares.

Y/N goes to say no but she stops herself, thinking for a moment. Even if this guy was some murder. What was the point of living right now anyway?

"Sure, let's do that," Y/N says, resting back in her seat.

The car is silent as the taxi driver takes Y/N where he planned on taking her, Y/N just staring out the window with a million thoughts running through her head. She doesn't see but the taxi driver glances in the rear view mirror to make sure she's still okay. He gets to a parking area that was surrounded on all sides by forest. The driver gets out of the taxi and Y/N follows after him.

"Come on," He grins, taking Y/N along trails until they finally come to a beautiful house in the middle of the woods.

"This is where I go when I need a break and just need to escape," He explains, taking Y/N inside and leading her to the top floor so they could head out onto the balcony.

When Y/N reaches the balcony's railing she's blow away from what she sees. Before her was am expansive forest with who knew how many trees and they were all turned color. Red, oranges, yellows, and even purplish stretch before her as far as the eye can see.