"I was hoping to have some fun with you," Theia laughed arrogantly. She rolled the stick between her fingers and took a fighting posture, which Levi didn't see for a long time. She ran against him without a single hesitation. She stretched her weapon, with the intention of hitting his head. Levi covered the attack. She turned around her axis and jumped up. Again, another hard attack. She bounced off the stick and kicked his wrist, so the sword fell out of his hand. Levi stopped her next attack in his hands, pulled his legs up, and crashed brutally into a stick, causing it to break. Theia, with a nice smile, watched her weapon destroyed to splinters. Levi hit her face with a piece that remained in his hands, but Theia got to her feet again. She released the rest of the ruined weapon out of her hands and pulled out two daggers. "Rough as always," she said mockingly, blowing a strand of her hair from her face, playfully licking the blood from her lips.

"You've always liked it," Levi said coldly, walking to his sword, laying a short distance from him on the ground. She smiled again sarcastically and ran. Just in front of him, she turned the daggers in her hands and hit the blade of his sword, after which it slipped, which created sparkles. She turned around and tried to hit his chest, but Levi back -up and cut the air, where she was standing a second ago. She bent over, put her hands on the ground, and stood up again. She used her gear to move over him and attacked him with her dagger, but Levi grabbed her ankle and threw her against the ground. Theia switched and rushed again to him, but Levi caught her attacking hand in the palm. He held them firmly, burning a hole into her eyes with a sharp look. Theia released the dagger, which fell into her free palm. But before any action, Levi released his grip and kicked the dagger out of her hands, which he caught in the palm. He caught both her wrists again, brutally pulling to his body. He kicked her and she hit hard into the wall of the building, but before she managed to hit the ground, he pulled her up by her clothes. Both of her wrists, he pressed against the wall and stopped her movement using his own body strength. He breathed into her face and looked directly into her arrogant eyes, sensing her quick heartbeating.

"Shit! Boss is in trouble!" Tiny Lahja watched the situation through glasses directly from the roof above them. She pulled out the whistle from the pocket, whistling a few high tones. Asher immediately responded and checked surroundings. He recognized Theia, who was trapped in Levi's grip. He couldn't see their faces and therefore he immediately jumped from the building to the building to run on the roof straight to the fighting pair. He knelt and headed his crossbow on Levi's back. He closed one eye when he noticed Theia's frightened look.

"Asher, no!" She pushed Levi exactly at the moment when the trigger of his weapons clicked. One arrow after another left the tray and flew toward Theia, who hid Levi behind herself. Frightened Asher immediately stopped and lowered his weapon, but he couldn't prevent what happened. Levi pulled Theia into his arms, turning with her, allowing a poisoned arrows, stabbing into his back. Surprised Asher fell to his butt, and Theia could hear Levi's painful groan. He closed his eyes and his heart began to pump painful contractions into his muscles, but he didn't let Theia from his protective arms. She breathed aloud and caught his body, which immediately weakened. Her frightened gaze stopped on frowning Marybell, who watched the situation indignantly. She remembered her dagger, which Levi kept in his palm and pulled it directly to his chest. She made sure that Marybell could see them.

"I knew the time would come when you would like to get rid of the unfortunate bond, but do you realize how much he suffers?" Richard laughed as he noticed the dagger by Levi's heart. Confused, Theia frowned. Levi is suffering?

"Don't listen to that shit," Levi put forehead to her shoulder, exhausted. "You shouldn't give weapons to children," Levi said in an angry but quiet voice.

"Hush," she calmed him sharply.

"What now?" He felt it again. Her touch, her smell and presence. He didn't want to let her go. He closed his eyes and breathed, gently squeezing her clothes between his fingers.

"Keep going," only her cold voice was something he didn't recognize. He nodded. Asher jumped from the roof, but Theia pierced him with an angry gaze so he stopped just in place. She threw a dagger he caught in his palm. "Do not kill him, please," Theia let Levi slide to the ground. "Your last defense is out, Richard," she added, walking slowly towards Marybell, who backed. She pulled out a long dagger whose tip she licked by her tongue. "Do you want to voluntarily tell me where the kids and other prisoners you kidnapped for your perverse reasons are? " Marybell frowned. She couldn't find out so much. He smiled and leaned to her.

"You can't kill me," he laughed at her face, but Theia quickened her steps until she was running. She jumped into the air by gear, bounced off the ceiling and used her long dagger against him. Marrybel jumped, but he could see his own blood after she cut his uniform to his skin. She bounced off the ground and rushed into the air again, and Marybell decided to pull out the sword. But in that minute, Levi appeared as a shade of hell. He kicked out the weapon from Theia's hand, who was still in the air. He turned and kicked her brutally into the ribs. She opened her mouth, from which the little amount of blood flew and her body was hardly stopped by the wall of the building. Levi turned sharply, climbed to the top of the pile of stones, which covered the hole leading to the surface and kicked into it using his whole strength. He exhaled out loudly and kicked again. He broke through to the other side. The remaining guards immediately removed the stones so that they could pass and run to safety one by one. Levi helped the injured and angry Richard on his feet, while he was looking in regret to Theia, who was still lying on the ground. He swept his head to the side to avoid another poisoned arrows from Asher's weapon. His cheek was blue from the slap he got a little moment ago from Levi. Despite his furious expression, Levi turned his back to him.

"You monster! She wanted to save you!" Asher yelled in his direction and Levi stopped for a second, but after a while he walked to safety. After all the guards and soldiers left the surroundings, Theia opened her eyes. "Theia!" He couldn't say more than her name because he got another blow to his belly.

"You moron!" She turned and hit him in the shoulder so he fell to the ground. She slid to her knees and held the still injured, sore ribs, watching the hole through which the soldiers left. "We have to get out. They will surely send an extermination unit," she pulled Asher by clothes to his feet and with all the allies left the space, aiming to their hiding place. Immediately after they arrived in safety, Theia disarmed from damaged pieces of weapons and found Lahja in the big group of comrades. "Where was the abandoned laboratory found?" She asked the small child, in a serious voice, holding still broken ribs.

"In the northeastern part of the city. Not far from the seat of the gang that belongs to Zachary," Theia thought for a moment. She is not planning to send her people to danger, again. "Boss," the gang members shouted different ideas and suggestions for the next steps. These noises pissed Theia off. She slammed her fist into the table, which she kicked apart. The table overturned, causing the whole building to silence. Asher hid behind the tall guys to avoid her look.

"I will go to the old laboratory that belonged to Marybells. Lahja, you will show me the way. I guess I have to find some information myself to blackmail Marybells. Since, we weren't able to kidnap Richard today thanks to one unnamed member! " Asher crouched. "You'll go with us," Theia commanded and Asher stepped out of the crowd with a pitiful expression. He was amazed as Theia gave orders to individual groups, according to their focus. She had another plan, barely an hour after their previous failure. He was looking into her determined green eyes, which didn't show a pinch of fear, even though he was almost sure that there was something more dangerous behind those eyes than her daggers.