➣ 17.. ‧͙⁺˚⸙.'✉

Honesty
-
Thursday
___________________________

You picked up your phone to open what Hitomi was texting about. You scrolled all the way down to see what see just sent through all the spam of Y/n's. To finally see the bottom.

-
༈Hitomi: OMG! Y/N, I JUST FOUND OUT SOMETHING CRAZY!!!
-

You gently wiped your tears away with your wrist, before Replying to her back confused by what she meant by something 'crazy'.

-
⸗Y/n: What is it?
-

You instantly thought about something dumb you think she'll probably say to cheer you up a bit tho. It was pretty far from that.

-
༈Hitomi: I Saw E/n and G/n dressing up as Shousuke and You!!!
-

HUH?!

You leaned closer to your phone with a confused look on the text she sent you.

Well that is something crazy.

-
⸗Y/n: What do you mean???
-

You replied back to her.

-
༈Hitomi: Well, E/n Kinda dressed up like you, and G/n Kinda dressed up As Shousuke too. And Went to find the both of you..
-

Was she really serious Right now, You felt like it was just kinda a joke but it sounded so real on how she said it. And your gut just told you to believe her.

-
⸗Y/n: How do you know that?!
-

Everything felt like it was a dream somehow, you didn't know what was real and what was fake.

-
༈Hitomi: Well.. I might've spied on them. I was planning on spying on the both of you, But! I saw them.
-

You facepalm at her response.

She really needs to stop doing that-

You quickly thought to yourself before she Texted you again.

-
༈Hitomi: Soo!! Shousuke didn't actually said that to you.
-

-
⸗Y/n: Well, Now I'm kinda relief that Shousuke actually didn't say that. Tho Did you tell Shousuke?
-

Hitomi responded with a 'No, you should tell him tomorrow!' before Going offline.
Was she really being serious about this.. What was she really planning about, You swear sometimes you don't know what she's up too.

Tho, you trusted her with all your heart so, you did what she said. Once you realized it, you quickly got up to your feet to head back home. You hope you don't meet a weirdo like last time, you are walking home alone again. It wasn't like you haven't done this a couple of times.

You were freezing cold on your way back come, you swear the neighborhood's so cold at this time of night. You also didn't thought of bringing a jacket with you which was a bad idea, since you were freezing to death. But after the sufferings of being so damn cold, you finally reached the house, you sighed you can finally be cozy inside. But a interesting guest was out and Prideful as you suppose. But surprise, it was the guy from last time, 'Ironic' isn't it.