➣ 14..⁺˚*・༓☾༴

G/n and shousuke
-
Tuesday
___________________________

"Y/n-chan!" A familiar voice spoke from the distance, Making you turn around to be expected my the one and only, G/n.

"O-oh! G/n, hi." You said to the blonde, who suddenly got on his knees and kissed your hand prince style, "shall we have lunch together?" He replied, looking up at you, while you also looked down on him. "Uhmm.. sure." The guy then stood up to his feet, a smirk resting on his face.

"Let's eat outside?" He said, waiting for a response. You looked at him thinking his standing out too much, You shakes your head, "Let's just eat in the classroom." You replied giving him a small smile.

"Ah~ your beauty never fails to make me feel happy I was born." He dramatically said, no wonder his the drama club's leader already..
"Hehehh.. I'm flattered, let's just eat lunch we probably don't have that much time left until class starts." You said Grabbing a hold of his hand before dragging him in the class.
.
.
.

"Hey, Hitomi-chan have you seen Y/n-chan?" G/n Spoke up tapping on Hitomi's shoulder, "oh, over there." Hitomi replied Turning around, pointing where you were, to his surprise you were talking to Shousuke, well.. I guess you were just doing the talking.

"Y/n-chan!!" The blonde shouted running towards the both of you, "G/n-kun?!" You said a little confused why he was there, "A rose for your beauty." He added to his last words. "A- thank you.. now where was I.. oh! So she got stung by a bee." You said giggling away along with Shousuke who was listening to you the whole time.

Leaving him Sad, to the point where his hair even dropped down, while Hitomi Laughed in the background.

"Shousuke-kun, I'll get going now." The both of you Stopping at your classroom, The male could only nod at you. Not stopping your from going to class earlier, "I'll find you later!" A smile plastered on your face before you closed the slide door. After you did, A long sigh escaped your mouth leaning on the door, looking at the flower G/n gave you.

What am I supposed to do with this???

A confused look spread through your face, Your Hand on your chin. Now at this point you were brainstorm through ideas, but nothing was just a good idea, you even thought to 'eat' the rose, but good thing you didn't so it was a good thing.

Now, the thing you were going to do with it was just put it behind your ear, you personally didn't think it was really a good idea, but brainstorming was Harder than just putting it behind your ear. So that's what you did.
You looked at the clock that was in the classroom to see it was almost the next subject, you Hurried to your seat.

⌈~°⊱After school⊰°~⌋
-------------------------------

(I'm 2 lazy ok)
"Stupid Shousuke, Why does Y/n-chan have to like him so much!" Mumbling under his breath while he was glancing at the floor not paying mind to his surroundings, when he suddenly bumped into someone, the both of them falling to the ground. The male groan out of pain when he fell to the floor, "I'm sorry-"

G/n suddenly stopped mid sentence, when he saw who he bumped into, The guy he was just talking about, Tho Shousuke looked completely fine, When Shousuke Finished dusting himself, he let his hand out to G/n, Who accepted it. But pulled him closer to the male.
(NAHH, that kinda sounds like a bl to me..)

"Listen Here man, Y/n-chan is mine." The male let go of him, "stop acting so cool, when you aren't." G/n said, narrowing his eyes to him, putting his hands in his own pockets, "You'll never have her, all to yourself." Shousuke looked at him as he walked away.

She wouldn't pick a scumbag like you, is what I know

Shousuke thought, before walking away as well the same expression on his face as before.

After the next few days, G/n kept bothering You making you annoyed over time, but still kept it to yourself since you didn't want to break his feelings. Tho Shousuke was getting annoyed with it, so he started to hang around you more so often, Because you were always talking to him even tho he doesn't say anything, Which you liked since it kept G/n kinda away, and Made G/n  hate Shousuke even more.

"Hitomi-chan, what do I do?!" You whisper yelled at her, "well, you can't keep a man like that away if he obviously likes you." She replied, The both of you Eatting lunch outside the school, "It's really getting annoying!" You crossed your arms, looking up at the sky, trying to calm down, "Maybe he'll give up sooner or later?"

The both of you suddenly heard a familiar voice, Shouting your Name, You let out a sigh and see G/n appear Infront the both of you, "I brought you a water since it's so hot out today!" You cringed at him, but accepted the water, before he went away. And turned to Hitomi with a 'Really tho?' look. Which made Hitomi take back her previous words.

(After school again)

"Shousuke!" A voice called out to the guy who was just walking home, Making him turn around, "I'm getting tired of you, getting all the attention from Y/n-chan! If you even try interfere me when I ask her out, were going to have a serious probably." The male said Whispering it in Shousuke's ear, Walking away.

"Shousuke-kun!! Let's walk home together!" Running over to him, A smile on your face, Making G/n stop walking and turn around to see your face, seeing you smile at Shousuke Hurt his Heart. Shousuke nodded before the both of you walked home together, While G/n tried to interrupt, "Y/n-chan! Can I come along?" You stopped walking seeing the male run up to the both of you.

Staring at him lovestruck face, you nodded. "Sure, I'm fine with it, how about you Shousuke-kun?"

Glancing towards him, you see him nodded in approval, You wanted him to shake his head a no, but it was too late, All three of you were walking along the side walk, In a awkward silence, "So, Where do you live G/n-kun?" You broke the silence turning their attention to you. "O-oh! I live around the corner." He muttered scratching the back of his head nervously. You nodded and notice it was across the block where you and Shousuke's place is, "ohhh, we'll be going now, see ya tomorrow!" You smiled to yourself finally turning your back on him, you did feel a little bad for him, but you remembered how annoying he was for months and months, After the both of you walked away far from him. You let out a huge sigh, "Finally! I can talk to you now." A smile got up to your face, when you continue your sentence, "I wonder if it'll snow tomorrow.. but other than that, Can't you believe that the chapter of one p-"
.
.
.

"Bye Shousuke-kun!" You waved your hand in the air waving goodbye at the male. Just as he always does, he nodded and walked to where he also lived, You lowered your hand seeing him walk away, Before you went in your house as well, "S/nnnn!!!" You shouted from the doorway meanwhile taking your shoes off, "What!?" She shouted back peaking her head out of the living room, "where's my money?" A smirk appeared on your face, "What is he actually a simp over you?"

A flashy smile arose your face, "Quite literally."

"Well, damn."
___________________________

Bro, The amount of screentime that was, I literally titled it just for that. But at least it's in there but wow almost at the end of November is the time I post this, Took me long enough..
2 more chapters I think.