➣ 8.. ⸙•*༴ꗯ☽︎

Yᴇs ɪᴋ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴋ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ sᴀʏs

The Pocky Game.
-
Tuesday
___________________________

(Insert peaceful music)

Another 'peaceful' Day at School where the Birds are chirping, The sky is bluing and the bees are being.

Is what I would say if it was actually just a peaceful day.
....

"Now everyone If your finish pls finish your Notes." The teacher said Turning around to the class, After Writing something on the board.

It was the Last Class until lunch And You were Just finishing up your notes because you were Finished of course.

But There was a Part you didn't really understand Soo you asked a guy Infront of you for help, He was pretty smart. And Nice so You weren't worried he would refuse at all.

"Hey shiro-kun are you Done by any chance?" You Asked him, tapping his shoulder slightly, "oh yeah, Why?" He said Looking at you looking confused to the question you asked. "Can you help me with this Pls?" You Asked pointing at the Part.

"Oh yeah sure!" He said giving you a Smile.

(A little fun fact about shiro is that his also Popular)

"Thanks!" You Replied Giving him a smile Back.
.......

It was the Last Class until lunch And You were Just finishing up your notes That shiro helped with of course. When the Bell rang, In time you just finished your notes, you smiled And organized your desk To pull out your Bento.

You placed your Bento And Opened it to See, You Sister Made what you said you Wanted.

What a good sister!

You thought a tear drop coming down from your Face happily.

Actually not staged- anyways

You pulled out Some chopsticks And Digged in, You put the food in your food Enjoying every bit of it. When you were about to eat the next bite.

Hitomi brust in to the class.

Scaring You, to almost dropped your food your were supposed to eat. "Hitomi-chan? Why are you here?" You Asked Questioning to to her, Also asking yourself why.

"Y/n-chan, Let's play the Pocky Game!" She said Waving the Pocky in the air like it was nothing, Also Dragging Shousuke along with her.

(Ai's come Back! In idk how many chapters she wasn't in)

"and your going to be in it too Ai-chan." She said looking over that her.

Ai-chan?! Did she come along or got Dragged like Shousuke-kun!?

"H-hey Y/n-chan." She greeted Waving her Hand at the same time, "oh! Shiro-kun wanna join?" Hitomi Said, after Seeing Shiro just Eating his lunch peacefully. After he bit down.

"Srry I'm eating- "Great!" She said Cutting off Shiro while he was still talking. Shiro sighed sadly.

Poor shiro-

"Let's Get started then!" She said putting the Pocky on Your Desk. A little shocked.

"Wait! Can I Play as well?" A voice Said coming from behind you. turn your head, Ohhh You definitely Recognize That Voice.