➣ 16.. ‧͙⁺˚*・➴

Too good to be true!
-
Thursday
___________________________

It was finally the day, the day that the plan will finally start. The plan they thought was surely going to break them apart, surely right?

*Few days ago*

"So, what's the plan you were talking about?" E/n tilted her head lightly, slowly twirling the drink in her hand curiously, while looking straight at G/n, with a some what dead but curious look.

"This might seem really weird for you to hear this but hear me out." E/n took a sip of her drink. Before putting it down onto the table, before giving G/n a plain stare to listen what he had to say.

"So, We dress up as them. Since I'm kinda the same height as Shousuke I'll be him and you with Y/n. Then we just act up and sabotage their feelings to thinking they weren't meant together and never meet again!" G/n flashed a smirk at her. E/n was quiet interested in the plan and decided to think about it and make some few adjustments since some parts were a little to straight forward and would really act like they weren't the same person.

"And then, we'll might see them fight."

*End of flash back*

The both looked at each other without any intention of losing this change to break you both apart, this was important to them. And they couldn't afford to lose this one, this might be there only shot at it anyway if they fail. The both nodded at each other finally ready to start the plan, "Is everything good?" G/n asked E/n who was putting on makeup at the moment, "mhmm..." E/n nodded they're head up and down making G/n calmer everything was all good and set up.

"If you mess up, I'm not hesitating to ***-"

"Alrighty.. I get it." G/n covered Her mouth not trying to let her say another word, before a sudden sharp pain was felt on his palm, 'Ow!'.
E/n bit him, "I'll bite you harder if you do that again." E/n walked away from the male, who thought he was going to have rabies or something. But for the sake of the plan he Shaked it off, it was probably just a normal human bite anyway.

"Their here..!" The male whisper yelled at E/n who was fixing the wig of your hair she got on, well not really like your hair but something close to it for you. Which was now under pressure since she wasn't gone yet at all, "nevermind, it's not them.. Ow!!" E/n smacked the side of his head when she heard Him say that.

(If your telling me, it's giving team rocket vibes)

"Let's go look for them, if we encounter the other person's we hide along the crowd, OK?" She quickly explained, to the almost dumb founded G/n. Trying to understand what she said since she spoke it a little too fast for him to understand her. "Ok?" He nervously repeated her words before she went looking for Shousuke, while G/n did the same with Y/n.

Hmm.. i wonder where he is..

You looked around the crowd space looking for Shousuke, tho it was quite hard since there was a lot of people pushing around. Making you almost trip at one point, but after a good 5 minutes looking for him, you finally did. "Hey, Shousuke-kun!" You greeted the purple haired male, while greeting you back with a nod as usual. "Soo.. I was thinking about trying this one takoyaki stand around the corner, it really smelt good!"

── with E/n.

"Ah! Shousuke-kun!" E/n excitingly waved her hand over to where Shousuke was, before running up to him. "Hey, Shousuke-kun. How about we get some food? I'm kinda hungry.." has of his response he nodded his head. Before E/n secretly Messaged G/n. 'dont clash heads with each other.'
Before going to a shop near by,
and possibly away from G/n,
and Y/n.

It really was going to be a challenged to not meet heads with each other but, they did thought this through before the event. So there was a very low chance they were going to fail but fate will only decide.

"What do you think we should get Shousuke-kun?" E/n Asked. Slightly tilting her head to make it seem realistic it was really 'you', Shousuke pointed at one of stands who selled Taiyaki. "Mhh.. great suggestion!" E/n Held on to his hand pulling him to the Taiyaki stand. "One
F/Ic/f! Please, what about you Shousuke-kun?"

"I'll take the same thing." The male replied, making every girl listening silently simping over his voice, Along with E/n.

──with Y/n

"Wait!! This is really good!" You complimented the takoyaki you just threw in your mouth chewing down on it, "Do you like your Shousuke-kun?" He simply gave you a nod, which you quickly didn't second think since he always does that. "Heheh, I'm glad you do." You smiled brightly at him, Making E/n fall for you more. He really thought you were perfect for him, tho he still hasn't forgotten the role he was playing. And it was almost time, this would really break his heart if he saw her sad. Tho it was for the plan.

"Let's go look for a place to sit!" You quickly replied, before pulling his hand to find a place to sit down to watch the fireworks. "Let's go somewhere less crowded since I know you don't like it crowdy."

"Shousuke-kun, how about we sit here? It's not really crowded over here." E/n Sweetly point over at a spot Shousuke might agree on which he did, not the less. "Isn't it nice?" E/n swiftly pulling her arms behind her back. While Shousuke nodded as usual, before the two of them made there way over to the spot where e/n pointed at.

While G/n pointed at a place a little far from E/n to avoid interaction and ruin their plan. "Wow! The fireworks starting." Y/n noticed, tapping on G/n's Arm to look up the sky. Before G/n thought about finishing the plan right there and now, G/n took a deep breath in and out.
"Y/n.." G/n whispered to you, "What is it Shousuke-kun?" You turned your attention to him, Confused why he called out for you. "We shouldn't talk to each other anymore." G/n bluntly said, with no emotions appearing on his face, you tried to process what he just said to you. "W-what?" You replied, not sure on what he clearly said through the fireworks. Tears started to form from the side of your eyes, "Let's just stay away from each other.... I just don't like you anymore. I'm sorry." G/n bowed his head. Before your tears ran down your face.

"oh."

You tried to hold back your tears, clenching your fist. "It's ok, If that's what you want." You said, before walking away. Running away in the process.

(Same thing happened)

Shousuke looked shocked and quite confused, "I'm sorry, Shousuke-kun. It's just.." E/n tried to finish her sentence before Shousuke stopped her, "It's fine. I hope you spend the rest of your time here well." The male replied lowering his head down before walking away from her.
After a a few minutes later, she quickly got on her phone to see if the plan worked for Y/n too.

-
G/n: It did, but I'm kinda feeling guilty about it tho...
-

E/n rolled her eyes at his Text, before texting back.

-
E/n: Stop being a baby and celebrate, we finally got to do the thing we wanted since forever!!
-

G/n read her text, before really thinking about it, And agreeing to her eventually. Before the both of them decided to meet up, and finally change out the disguise the both of them were wearing.
.
.
.

You went to a park nearby park and sat on the bench to cry your heart out, thinking he wasn't actually in love with you or anything, you were just Imagining it.
'I was wrong, I'm so stupid to believe that he'd actually like me.' you repeated in your head again and again. Sulking to yourself alone in the park. Hearing your phone vibrate, you let it be. Think it was Hitomi asking how it was, before it was vibrating too much since Hitomi was spamming. Which made you finally look at what she said.
___________________________

I finished after a thousand years 💀
Hope y'all are still alive and well,
I can see cobwebs around this
Chapter,since I haven't been
updating This part until now-
It's pretty bad-
Also I kinda didn't update a lot on this chapter since it's bad but the idea sounded good sooo here we are..

I'll probably post 17 this month or not. Idk?