➣ 6.. ❅*'• °❀

ᴛᴏᴛᴀʟʟʏ ᴜɴʀᴇʟᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴘɪᴄ ᴄᴜᴢ ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ғɪɴɪsʜᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʀᴇ ғᴏʀᴄᴇ ᴍᴀɴɢᴀ

.....

The Rivalry Starts.
-
Friday
___________________________

As the Sun light glistened Through your room, You woke up to it being to bright.

A other school day..

You thought. Stretching your body before you stood up, To get Ready for School Again. Like you do everyday.

After you ate breakfast, You Hurryed to your Room to get your Bag before Being the last one out of the house.

And like that you were on your way to School. Along your way you Saw Some out the People who lived in the neighborhood, As you saw the Dog you always went past every single day.

She wasn't Aggressive or anything, the dog was just always Happy to see the people walking by but today she was gone.. for some reason.

It had you A little off, but you went your way. Til you saw Shousuke Leaving their House, you smiled at him before walking towards him.

And greeted him. "Good morning Shousuke-kun!" You Said. Waking with him to School, He just gave you a nod before looking ahead.

You sighed, "I know, you can talk but at least Say something?" You Asked the Purple haired boy. As an response he gave "...." And that was all.

You gave up and just walk along side him, Without a peep for anything.

Since you also Tensed when people were staring at you and Shousuke, It Kinda Made you A little nervous.

But this really isn't the first time in your life..

After some walking the both of you finally arrived at the school, you changed your Shoes and Went to your First class of the Day.

You didn't expect to see E/n in your first class too, You got distracted by it and Messed Up about the maximum of 12 times.

Until, the teacher noticed You were messing up. "Y/n, Pls focus on what your doing, class doesn't last forever." The teacher said, making you a little embarrassed Since the other students were staring at you.

"Y-yes Ma'am." You said to To her, And tryed At Focus on what you were doing since you didn't want to embarrass yourself even more.
...

You sighed your way out of The Class, And went your Way to the Next Class.

Really disappointed That You had more Homework for the Summer, You never liked homework, in Fact you hated it.

(Really tho does anyone actually like homework?)

On your way to Class You came across E/n Again today, But She Whispered something that Made you Stop in your Tracks.

"I'll win his Heart before you could even realize it" It Made you Feel A Feeling, Before she could Walk out your Sight. You Screamed, "I should be saying that!"

She smirked, "ohh~ were getting a little confident are we Now?~" she said Turning around to Face you.

"No, In fact I'm telling the Truth.... Do you even like him anyways?" You Said Giving her a Confused Face.

"How I don't, I know you already know way, but I'll say it Again!... I'm doing this to Toy with you, And I'm also Very bored." She Said.

"Ahemm~ Then I'll be going then!" She Said Waving her Hand at you Before Skipping her Way to Class, Just in time the Bell Rang.

Best be on my way too..⌋

You thought before Walking to You Next Class.

⌈~°⊱𝐴𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑦⊰°~⌋

You Sighed. Putting away your books the only thing that was Flooding your head was what Happened today, And While it was haunting your thoughts, The whole day was also you Messing up almost everything that you did.

It was clearly Bothersome, But you made it, the whole day without Snapping at your thoughts. If you ask me that's a total win.

But. You decided to go home Alone today. You didn't want to Bother your Friends with you just spacing out and at the same time with all that Spacing out you might Past your neighborhood.

And You don't really remember the city very well anymore, So again you went home alone.
.....

After you Arrived back home, you were greeted by your sister who was Making dinner since mom Wasn't going to be Home earlier today.

You greeted her with a smile and headed to your Room, Which confused your sister, since you Usually stay down stairs for a while, But today you didn't. You were Having a Headche.

Today, you Thought about this Day probably being the Most annoying Day on your Life, It was just doing Anything else that wasn't what you do daily.

Which almost made you snap, But you kept your calm. Taking a bath to cool Down From what happened today, you Changed into something Comfortable and Took a Nap Before dinner.

You just weren't Feeling it Today, Not until you and E/n talked of course.
.

"Y/n, Y/n, Y/n!" The voice your sister shouted almost giving you a heart attack, "You do you you have to shout like that." You said Standing up, Finally noticed that the headache was Gone.

You sighed in relief, "hurry up, We have to Eat or the Food will get cold." S/n said Walking Out of your Room to back back down.

You followed her back down, Before Taking A sit. Just in time your stomach was begging for food.

"Itadakimasu!" You said, Already Eating the Food. Your sister smiled at you eating like you haven't eaten in day.

"Eat all you want Y/n."

___________________________ ❅

Sorry from the Short chapter, I was kinda rushing this since I noticed an unfinished oneshots in my notes.

                                    ❅
So sorry, Me myself and I really want to Finish writing it. So in the mean while Here you go. And since I was rushing this their are probably some typos, I think.

                                                ❅