➣ 8.5..↻◝.°'~ཉ

A day with Shiro.
-
Sunday
___________________________

*Door noises*

"Y/n~~" A Voice Sang out Giddy and happy at the same time, You tossed Other to the side from where the Voice was After you got woken up, "Why are you so happy today Mom?" You Asked after you Fixed your posture.

"I heard you were going Out with Friend Today! Is it a Boy??!" M/n asked her Daughter How Was likey Still half asleep, "hm? Oh do you Mean Shiro-kun?" You Replied Looked towards her.

"Shiro~ So that's his Name! Is he your boyfriend?" She Said Sliming At you, "Noo His just a Friend." You said Standing up.

Making her frown At your response *sigh* "Awww.. I really thought you had a boyfriend!" your Mom Said Walking to the Door way with you.

"Other then That, Go eat The food isn't going to be warm forever." M/n Patted your Back with a smile before Heading to her Room, You sighed And Headed to the Living room.

"Soo.. Is he your Bo-"

"No Sis, And I know you Told mom about it!" You said Cutting her off, She Smiled with a followed giggle before she Turned her Attention Back to what she was doing.

You sticked your tongue out at her, Annoyed with Her telling Mom Everything. S/n Shrugged it off like it was Nothing.
...

Does this look good enough?

The girl Thought Looking at her Refection, At the outfit she chose.

hmm.. I'll just go with it, I mean we're not going on a date, were just buying ingredients.⌋

You Thought, Shrugging off on how your outfit looked. you fixed your Hair And got your Stuff, "Mom! Sis! I'm going Now!" You shouted waiting her an Answer.

"Have fun Honey!" Your mom Shouted Up stairs, You Nodded to yourself and Closed the Front door before you when out.

You walked along the Side walk happily, Thinking is you should also make some for Shiro.

You looked ahead seeing the Dog that was Always there to greet you, she looked intimidating but she was a good girl, "Hii there Hinata, How r u doing?" You Asked the dog Petting her while you were pasting by. *Bark bark*

You Smiled at her. Thinking she replied to you with a 'Im good' before waving your hand at the dog To move along.
...

hmm.. where is he?? I thought we were supposed to meet here

You thought, Looking around the place to make sure your weren't actually in the wrong place, "Y/n!" A voice shouted you Assumed it was shiro's So you turned to where the Voice came From.

And yes it was Shiro, "Hi Y/n-chan, sorry I was running late." He said, his hands on his knees catching his breath for Running too long. "Ohh no, it's Fine!" You replied to him with a smile.

"I was helping a old lady!" He said Also giving a smile, with a slightly sweated face, You sighed. "I told you it was fine now c'mon! We have to go!" You said gripping a hand of his Hand.

Shiro blushe- Why Not??! It would be a good ship!!

she seems really excited

Shiro thought, Smiling to himself at the Happy girl. Before he knew it.