𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 || 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬?

Start from the beginning

The loud music could be heard from outside the house but once they step in, they began getting overwhelmed by the loudness.

But the longer they stayed the more they adjusted to everything around them.

They made their way to the kitchen with their own bottles in their hands. Brooklyn never drank from the random bottles at the party and she didn't like Imani doing it either, so every time she went out she made sure to buy enough for herself and the people she was with.

Finally pushing through the thick sweaty crowd of people, Brooklyn finally arrived at the kitchen with Imani following in arms reach.

"Bambi" He basically sang as he walked up to the girl with a wide smile and open arm.

She returned the smile and walked straight into his arms, wrapping her hands around his waist. "Hey Orlando"

The smell of alcohol circle her nose letting her know he was already a few drinks in.

"I thought you weren't gon come for real" He yelled over the music drunkenly making Brooklyn shake her head with a slight frown.

"Now that I'm old enough to hang with you, I'll be down for any party." Orlando smiled

"You've grown so much, Mattea would be so proud of the woman you've become." She felt her heart slightly skip, feeling how hard his words hit her emotionally.

"Thanks," she smiled before walking off to the kitchen counter where she took the alcohol that was I'm her hand and sat it down.

Imani quickly caught up, not even noticing her walking off until now. She stood close behind watching Brooklyn pull a large zip lock back out of her purse and in the were two shot glasses from the house.

"Girl, you too bougie to drink from the glass here" A short curvy brow skin girl with a red cup spoke as pushed her body off the refrigerator.

"Watch yo mouth Carmen" Imani spoke up from Brooklyn who was just simply ignoring her comment and continued to pour her and her best friend a shot.

"What did I say?"She played dumb taking another step from her cup.

Imani stepped up getting ready to say something else to the girl when Brooklyn stopped her using her arm to block her path in her hand was a filled shot glass she motioned for her to take it.

"Ignore her" she mouthed to Imani before taking her own shot.

Imani eyes moved off her friends and back to Carmen, rolling her eyes and then throwing the drink in her mouth.

Speaking her lips at the taste and shaking off the chill she felt due to the alcohol.

And after a few more shots the two girls decided to go after Imani heard a song she loved playing on the speaker.

She pulled her best friend by the hand and ran to the living room to dance.

But what really happened was, Brooklyn, stayed on the wall watching as Imani did most of the dancing.

It was the same every time they came out. Brooklyn sometimes goes out there with Imani, she would have to be really drunk too, but even then it wouldn't be for long.