Kiarah's missing / The Dragon Scroll

3rd POV

Later that day, Shifu and Po return from the mountains after his training. His training finally successfully like before. Shifu finally trained him properly like Kiarah's wish. They entering the palace courtyard. Po has an easy spring in his step.

Shifu: You have done well, Panda.

Po: Done well? Done well?! I've done awesome!

He swings his belly around and knocks Shifu off balance, though he quickly regainins his dignity.

Shifu: The mark of a true hero is humility. But yes...you have done...

Shifu playfully punches Po in the side hard enough for him to stagger.

Shifu: ...awesome.

Their chuckles falter when they hear an approaching flapping sound. An indistinct figure appears in the clouds behind them... it's Crane.

Po: Huh?

Crane carries the five to the palace grounds, crashing in a heap. His paralysed comrades are scattered in the middle of the courtyard. Shifu is speechless.

Po: Guys? Guys!

He throws his backpack aside and runs over to them.

Po: They're dead?! No, they're breathing! They're asleep?! No, their eyes are open...

Crane is exhausted, his feathers ruffled.

Crane: [Out of breath] We were no match... for his nerve attack.

Shifu: He has gotten stronger...

Shifu presses some pressure points on Mantis's chest, freeing him.

Po: Who? Tai Lung? Stronger?

Shifu starts freeing Monkey while Po leans over them. Monkey releases suddenly from his paralysis... and delivers a punch to Po's head.

Monkey: He's too fast! [He slowly realizes where he is.] Sorry, Po.

Shifu kneels before Tigress and works to free her. She revives with a gasp.

Tigress: [Ashamed] I thought we could stop him.

Shifu: He could have killed you.

Mantis: Why didn't he?

Shifu: So you could come back and strike fear into our hearts. But it won't work.

While he says this, he frees Viper. There, Po seems to be scared of this incident.

Po: Uh, it might... I mean, a little. I'm pretty scared.

Shifu: You can defeat him, panda!

Po: Are you kidding? If they can't... [Around him, the Five are exhausted and beaten.] They're five masters. I'm just one me and...

He gasped in realization, he knew something was wrong.

Viper: What's wrong?

Po: Kiarah? It's Kiarah! How am I supposed to defeat Tai Lung without Kiarah?

The Five and Shifu were gasped in realization, Kiarah was missing for several days and she never came back. The only person who felt more ashamed is none other than Tigress. She remembered their argument in the bunkhouse how she goes harsh towards Po then she snaps towards Kiarah, causing her to run away and told her to never come to find her ever.

She looked down in ashamed as she doesn't want to see her sadness. The feline realized what she had done to her younger sister, feeling heartbroken to see her never came back at the Jade Palace after the heated argument. The five and Shifu grew extremely worried to Kiarah, mostly Shifu, realising his daughter went missing, he finally realized about her feelings, he hurting her feelings, and all she wanted is to give him an affection and love but only he harshly pushed her away causing their relationship into strained and dysfunctional.