The Dragon Scroll

3rd POV

In the Jade Palace where all masters of Kung-Fu lives there, was standing great strong at the view of China

Then, at the outside of the Training hall, An old red panda is playing a flute. He is surrounded by the bushes and trees that nestle between the Training Hall.

From behind the bushes, stealthy dark shapes move in the foreground. He is still playing and seems oblivious. Five figures explode from the undergrowth simultaneously, diving on him.

He moves like lightning, the flute now wielded like a staff. He deflects, blocks, dodges, parries, and the attackers go flying. They roll and pick themselves up, turning to face him, who is now standing—poised—ready for their next move.

Shifu: Well done, students... if you were trying to disappoint me.

At the other side of the Training Hall, another figure was meditating with candles surrounding her and also, she's not like them. She's a Human.

Her name is Kiarah, adoptive daughter of Master Shifu, he found her when she was a baby at the river. At age of Five, Master Oogway discovered her that she's the next Avatar, an individual figure who can bend 4 elemental power and bringing peace and harmony, acts like a Peacemaker.

She can hear her father as he trained the Five, her friends and the feline was her adoptive sister. She was saddened on the inside that her father's "ice cold" heart after the past.

She sighs as she stop meditating, she stand up and decided to have a fresh air, not wanting to hear her father's harsh words for the way he trained her friends.

He uses his flute to point at the Five, who respectfully bow as their name is mentioned.

Shifu: Tigress, you need more ferocity. Monkey, greater speed. Crane—height. Viper—subtlety. Mantis—

Zeng: Master Shifu.

Shifu suddenly points the flute at a scared palace goose.

Shifu: [impatiently] What?!

Zeng: Aah! It's Master Oogway. He wants to see you.

Shifu looks up, concerned. He runs to the Jade Palace, which is lined with palace geese. The door bursts open. Shifu enters and comes to a halt. Candles and emerald lighting fill the room. He takes a deep breath and bows.

Shifu: Master Oogway? You summoned me. [He looks up, still bowing.] Is something wrong?

He looks up at a tortoise shell perfectly balanced on a thin wooden staff. Master Oogway, a wise and elderly tortoise, emerges slowly from his meditative position and climbs down effortlessly.

Oogway: Why must something be wrong for me to want to see my old friend?

Shifu: So... nothing's wrong?

Oogway: Well, I didn't say that.

Shifu looks up, concerned. Oogway opens his mouth... and blows out a candle. And another candle. And another. And another. Oogway opens his mouth to say something, then blows out another candle. Finally, an impatient Shifu uses his kung fu to blow them all out.

 Finally, an impatient Shifu uses his kung fu to blow them all out

Shifu: You were saying?

Oogway: I have had a vision: Tai Lung will return.

Shifu looks stricken. Quick, impressionistic images of a large, shadowy figure (Tai Lung) flash in his mind. Shifu is rattled.

Shifu: That is impossible! He is in prison!

Oogway: Nothing is impossible.

Shifu: [He stares in horror for a second before reacting.] Zeng!

Zeng comes flying in, and Shifu gets in his face.

Shifu: Fly to Chorh-Gom Prison and tell them to double the guards, double their weapons. Double everything! Tai Lung does not leave that prison!

Zeng: Yes, Master Shifu!

The goose flies off, but then hits a column. Then he is off. Back on Oogway, as he walks away from Shifu.

Oogway: [to himself] One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.

Shifu: [He rushes back to Oogway.] W-we have to do something. We can't just let him march on the Valley and take his revenge! He'll, he'll—

Oogway: [He looks into the water of the Moon Pool.] Your mind is like this water, my friend. When it is agitated, it becomes difficult to see. But if you allow it to settle, the answer becomes clear.

Shifu and Oogway stare into the pool. Oogway settles the water with his staff, revealing the reflection of an intricately-carved dragon clutching a scroll in its mouth. Shifu looks up.

Shifu: The Dragon Scroll...

Oogway: [Looking up with Shifu.] It is time. Now that your daughter has now become the Avatar. She will having a partner with during her journey with the Dragon Warrior.

Shifu: [Looks at Oogway.] But who? Who is worthy to be trusted with the secret to limitless power? To become... the Dragon Warrior? For my daughter, Kiarah.

Oogway: [A short pause.] I don't know. [He smiles. Shifu stares at him.]

At the outside of the Jade Palace, Kiarah eavesdrop against the door of the Jade Palace. Hearing the bad news of the possible return of Tai Lung making her shocked and... Scared.

She doesn't want to harm her father, her friends, the Jade Palace and the Villagers of the Valley with his fueled rage of his hands. She walks down to the stairs of the Jade Palace as she wants to cool off her mind.

She sighs as she prayed that Tai Lung will not return to the Jade Palace for his revenge. She knew she love Tai Lung so much as her brother but until, their dynamic siblings relationship suddenly shattered after his heart was covered with darkness filled with Pride and Arrogant for the Scroll.

Kiarah: What should I do? Father doesn't want to see Tai Lung when he returns. How am I supposed to defeat Tai Lung with his rage? (Sighs) I'm not ready for this, and I'm not ready to become a true Avatar for I was.

She said to herself as she still walking down stairs to have some fresh air and went to the Valley where she will met a person who will make her life change forever.

To be continued.

A/N: There you go, ladies and gentlemen! The Dragon Warrior and The Avatar Warrior has now published! Thank you for your support to my The Shinobi Warrior book with all your enthusiastic, interested and love! I'll published another chapter later.

Peace out! 💙