Argument / Missing?

Hey guys! It's me, Author-Chan! I'm back for another update for you guys. Sorry for keeping you waiting, I'm working on some other books especially on the drafts.

So, here it is, another chapter, another drama happening. So, this chapter contains ✨Angst✨. Yep, you read it right. This is my first time doing Angsty in this chapter. So, I've never been writing an Angst chapter but I rarely read other Angst books and watch Angst movies which made me having crippling depression and crying on the inside.

I'll do my best to make this scene affective to you guys, because this is the first time doing an Angst. So sit back, relax, grab your comfort stuff (Example: Pillows, Stuffed Animals) and let's read the Angst scene of this Kung Fu Panda fanfiction.

-------------------------------------------------

3rd POV

We look down from the sky to the bunkhouse, that same night.

Po: ...So I'm like, fine, you may be a wolf, you may be the scariest bandit in Haijin Province...

In the kitchen, Po is cooking for the Five, who are all sitting at the table. He chops a radish mid-air and the slices fall into the pot.

Kiarah, Viper, Monkey, Mantis, and Crane are listening to Po's story with amused skepticism, but Tigress ignores him completely

Po: ...but you're lousy tipper.

Kiarah: (Curioused)

Crane: [Incredulous] Really? So... how'd you get out of there alive?

Po: [Falters] I mean, I didn't actually say that, but I thought it... in... in my mind.

He flips some bowls and expertly lines them up on his arm. He ladles soup into them.

Po: [Covering] If he... could read my mind, he'd have been like, "What?" [then] Order up!

Po slides out the bowls of noodle soup to the Five and Kiarah (minus Tigress, who already has a plate of tofu).

Po: Hope you like it.

Mantis: [Takes a sip.] This is really good!

Po: [Bashful] No, c'mon. You should try my dad's secret ingredient soup. He actually... knows the secret ingredient.

Viper: What are you talking about? This is amazing.

Kiarah: (Takes a sip) Mmm. This is really good. You're a really good cooker, Po.

Po: Really? Thanks, Kia.

They both laugh a little and gives a high each other as the five sans Tigress chuckles at this scene. Tigress, on the other hand, felt very jealous and envious towards Po, their bond was stronger than theirs. They developed a strong brother-sister friendship.