Until death I met you (ENDING)

Start from the beginning

Little did he know it would break his heart, and instead of a crack that once formed on his skin.....it was in his heart....the difference was he could feel that awful pain linger deep in his chest. There was no dust to run away from this no more, it was real. The time he disappeared was the time you broke his heart. That tragic day, yoongi fell apart,....because of you, he fell in love because of you, and the sight he saw was similar to what was happening before his eyes. That's when you locked eyes with him as he stood at the door step watching us in tears. 
.
.
Yoongi's pov:

When I walked over the window side, I saw them getting close. It was shocking, it felt like my whole world was crumbling away, it was shattered. My heart was in so much pain I couldn't bare it, she enjoyed what she was doing??? She betrayed me, cheated on me and I truly loved her. I felt like I couldn't live anymore-
.
.
Yoongi saw you two kiss, gasping in shock as he decides to face you by the door, where you could see him clearly.

"Yoongi!?" You jump backwards from shock, completely blanked out because of the situation you were in. "I trusted you (tearing) I waited-" He had flowers in his hands, which were soon thrown on the floor.

"No...." I couldn't get my voice out, I just couldn't believe he-.....he was there, and all my fears disappeared because in my mind he was about to leave me forever...."I love you-" You nervously step closer, scared as hell, not being able to breathe properly, as jimin looked at you surprised by your proposal, he was hurt. 

"You are a liar" He rushes his hand across his hair, absolutely in disbelief and disgust. "no please, I was doing this for us I swear" Your tears wouldn't stop coming, because you fucked up real bad.

"Don't come any closer! stay far away from me" He raises his hand, stopping you from trying to get closer to him. "I just.....thought we had a connection, and I fell for your twisted plot." He was looking forward to a happy future with you, he seriously fell in love.

Suga decides to back out the house, quickly walking away from the place, leaving his bicycle behind as he couldn't think anymore.

"Wait!" You rushed after him, running to hold his hand. "(gasp) a-a crack!?" you look at a familiar crack near his eye, whilst he ignores and continues to walk away. "Don't go, you don't understand you mean the world to me! I was scared to loose you" You hold him back again as he looks straight in the eyes, "how could you say that after what you just did, have you gone insane!" He snaps his hand away from you. "If you follow me anymore than this, I will kill myself you hear me!" He couldn't control his over bearing emotions, and the tears that wouldn't stop scrolling down his cheeks.

We were standing in the middle of the road as he leaves me behind. I just stand there helpless, knowing it was all over. I wanted to prevent this from happening and I took extreme routes to make sure he would stay by my side, but instead I messed it up" You wipe you eyes, lost in misery as jimin holds your hand, "it's dangerous-" he was disrupted with your voice, "DONT TOUCH ME! it's all your fault, it's always you isn't it" you were looking down, while there was something sinister lurking within your thought.

Jimin confusingly looked at you, "what are you saying?" He was already feeling down because of what happened, but hearing what you said made him feel, like he was nothing to you to begin with. He was about to reach his hand to hold you but you flinch away, "You're evil I know it! This was all part of your plan wasn't it?!!! To break us apart like this! It was you wasn't it!" You were shaking from fear, getting anxious as your breathe becomes unstable. "No calm down" He was hurt, but worried at the same time, while looking at you pitiful state.

"I knew you were like that (shaky) Those dreams I had, they were warning me to stay away from you, I'm such an idiot!" You were loosing your mind, unable to calm down as jimin approaches you again, but this time....