Returning

ARG-
•Y/n POV•
I opened my eyes, getting up and stretching as I looked outside.
"Raining already...?" I grumbled, pulling my hood over my messy (h/c) hair.
I sighed, knowing I would probably get drenched in the rain anyways possibly.
I ran out of the dark cave and into the forest that was now even darker.
After a while of running, I finally began to see the street at the end of the rocky path.
I sighed out of relief, slowing down to a walk as I stepped onto the pavement.
I kept walking as I looked around the dark streets, street lights illuminating the place.
(When you got home cuz I'm not that motivated rn)
I opened the door to the house quietly, knowing my mom was probably sleeping.
I closed the door behind myself, locking it before I took off my drenched hoodie and rolling it up.
I went into the kitchen, placing the wet piece of clothing onto one of the chairs as I made myself a quick snack.
After I was done eating, I grabbed my wet hoodie and slowly went upstairs, careful as to not make a sound.
I placed my hoodie into the laundry basket before entering my room.
If only it was day so I could take a shower.
I checked the time as I sighed.
"7:40 A.M..." I murmured to myself, pinching the bridge of my nose in disappointment.
"Whatever.. I'll take a quick shower then I guess.. " I got up from my sitting position on the wall and got into the shower after I undressed.
(8:12 A.M.)
I laid down on my bed, closing my burning eyelids as I allowed myself to continue sleeping.
I'll deal with the stress of explaining tomorrow.... I thought as I finally fell asleep.