The Dream

Very old picture I found in my gallery
haha...
Also, let's just pretend that [Name]'s face had a black box was on it.
Idk if it has a name but if you do know what it's called PLEASE tell me.
*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*
"Come on, Y/n!" The same boy said, grabbing my hand.
I was... In my past? -
"Okay..." I replied to the boy.
He pulled me into the forest, deeper and deeper until we reached a beautiful pond.
"Woah... What is this place, [Name]?" I asked curiously peeking at the enchanted looking pond.
How was it so pure?
"Well.... I thought I would bring you to this place to show you how awesome it is!" He proudly spoke.
"It really is awesome!" I gasped in awe, staring at the bright blue.
"Y-yeah! J-just like y-you.." He mumbled, fiddling with his fingers again.
"Huh?" I turned around, looking at him.
"Uh- Nothing!" He stuttered, his head hinting that he was looking at his fingers.
I hummed in response before crouching down and taking a closer look at the baby blue pond.
Is that-
"Coral!" I gasped, finally noticing that the pond led to some where. (Correction, HOLE.)
I saw his shadow form, showing that he was next to me trying to figure out what was going on.
"Ohh! I wanna see where it leads to!" He thought out loud, leaning closer.
"But we don't have anything to go down there with..." I groaned disappointed.
He leaned back, sighing before leading me away from the pond.
"[Name]?" I questioned, staring at him concerned.
"Y/n..." He sounded like he was going to cry.
"What...?" I looked at a nearby bird as it flew to a nest, a worm in it's mouth.
I heard some chirping as the bird flew into the nest, feeding it's babies.
Cute.
I liked nature, it was relaxing.
I turned my attention back to [Name] as I had realized I zoned out kinda.
"I... " he gasped for words, his voice breaking.
"I have to move!" I saw a tear fall onto the forest floor as I heard him break into tears.
I felt my eyes start to water, running over to him and hugging him tightly.
"I-I'll miss you!!" I sobbed as he hugged me back.
We cried with eachother for a while before letting go of the tight hug.
He then gently grabbed my hand and led me out of the forest, hand in hand.
"I'll never forget you, [Name]." I spoke, my voice raspy from crying so much.
"Thank you.." Was all that he could make out before we parted, never being able to see eachother ever again.

I went into my room, closing the door and crying in my pillow for hours.
My best friend.
MY ONLY BEST FRIEND.
MOVING.
GONE.
I cried until I couldn't cry anymore.
He was the only friend I ever had.
The only one to stand up for me when I got bullied.
I promised to never forget him, and I must keep that promise.

I gasped for air as I sprang from my covers, sweaty as hell.
I tried calling myself down as I threw the blanket off myself.
"What... The fuck..?" I mumbled as I got out of bed and went to the bathroom.

I splashed water on my face, washing off all the dry tears and cooling it off.
It felt nice, especially after what just happened.
I wiped my face before changing into some other pj's I had and threw the sweaty ones into the laundry basket before laying back in bed and falling asleep.