Exploring

Sorry for not updating lol
I've been working on other things hehe.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Y/n POV-

I opened my eyes to sunlight coming into my room.
Ah, yes.
I threw the covers off of myself as I walked over to the bathroom to get freshened for the day.
I then went back over to my room and changed into a gray short sleeve shirt, dark blue jeans and a black hoodie with a small smiley face on the left sleeve.
I then continued to walk downstairs to make some breakfast for myself.
Huh. Seems as if mom hasn't woken up yet. Well, either that or she probably went to the store. I thought while eating.
I had decided that today I should walk around town, just to get to know the place so I won't be super lost.
I put my dark (f/c) sneakers on after placing the empty plate and dirty fork into the sink.
I opened the door, feeling the wind blow on me as I walked out.
I closed and locked the door to make sure that no burglars could or would get in, just incase this place wasn't as safe as my mom had thought it was.
I put my hands into the hoodies pocket, along with the keys to the house.
Where to start.. Where to start.... I thought, looking around the place.
Aha! How about... I walked off the porch and turned to the left, looking at a café.
"Nice." I mumbled as I remembered I didn't bring any cash.
Oh well. Maybe another time. I sighed, continuing on the walk.
I looked around, walking past some stores, stands, houses, and other buildings.
It was pretty peaceful here.
I kept walking until there was less and less houses.
I stopped in front of a forest, seeing as that the path had stopped and there was a dirt path instead that lead up into the forest.
I waited and thought for a while if I should go or not.
"Yeah." I murmured to nobody in particular. I then continued down the path, remaining silent as I heard and listened to the sounds of birds chirping and water rushing from a small stream.
Basic sounds of nature.
I kept walking until the forest got more and more dense, and to the point that there were no gaps for the Sunlight to come shining through.
Should I turn back now?
No. I've come too far to back up.
What if there is something at the end?
Guess I'll just have to continue to find out.
I continued walking, even though my mind thought otherwise.
(30 minutes later)
I was super tired, but I had finally found something cool!
It was a cave with magical looking water inside, reflecting off the light blue tint.
I sat down near it, resting my head against the cold cave wall as I listened to the sounds of nature.
It was really relaxing and comfortable, almost like I could fall asleep here.
Silent and beautiful.
I like it.
I slowly fell into a nice nap, the sound of water Echoing.

Drip.

Drop.

Drip.

Drop.

Drip........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lmao I hope y'all enjoyed this one.
I'mma try making longer chapters, haha.
Author - out! ♥❤