16 | A Look Of What?

It is currently 3:30 pm and you were rushing to pack your things. You were exhausted from the events this week, and you immediately fell asleep, forgetting the fact you haven't packed the things you needed yet.

You were sure Kaveh was already done, but to your surprise, he wasn't. You found him rushing through the hallways when you stepped foot out of your room. He was holding clothes in his hand. And here I thought he would be chilling by now. You shrugged before going inside your room to look for a suitcase to fit your stuff in.

You found one that was a suitable size for the stuff you will be bringing. You placed the suitcase on your bed as you organize the stuff you had. You had a mini notepad to check if you got all the stuff you needed.

After that, you prepared a comfortable outfit to wear. You went downstairs to select the snacks you were going to bring. Kaveh was already there. You spotted him eating some of the snacks that he was supposed to bring.

"Are these for the camping trip or for you to eat now?" You questioned him. He looked at you before offering a snack. You took one before you started eating it while looking for the snacks you will bring.

"Should we put them in one bag or?" You turn to look at him before answering. "No? We don't share the same tent," you heard him muttering some things.

"Ugh, you should've been paired with Alhaitham in a tent. I bet we all would be eating while you two are arguing about setting the tent up." You turn to him once again while he looks at you with a grin. A bag of chips was in his hands as he was munching with a mischievous grin on his face. The audacity of this man, I swear-

You stopped yourself from plotting his murder. "And get in trouble for that? You know the rules, right? Different genders can't share the same tent." He continues to eat the chips while your hands were full of snacks that would last you 3 days.

Though you were only gonna be there throughout the whole weekend. The school was generous enough to give you all a 1 week break before the start of a new semester.

After you and Kaveh finished packing, you both went back to your rooms to double-check your items before getting yourself ready. You grabbed your headphones and phone that was charging and left your room with the suitcase and bags in your hands.

You spotted Kaveh using his phone while waiting for you downstairs. He waves his hand before you walked towards him.
"Ready to go?" You nod in response before telling the head maid you both were leaving already.

The ride to the Akademiya wasn't too long. You were listening to your playlist on the way there while scrolling through TikTok. When you turn your head at the window when you and Kaveh arrived, you saw students and buses outside.

You re-grouped with your friends after you spotted them at the side of one bus. Everyone was wearing comfortable clothes for the bus ride. When it was time to get onto the bus, your friends immediately rushed in, leaving you and Alhaitham to be the last to get in. Oh, they definitely planned something. You thought as you heard your friends giggle and snicker.