11 | Enchanted

After the presentation of your project with Alhaitham which, went well, you're currently sitting down with the other members of the student council, eating snacks you took from Kaveh while listening to Alhaitham speak about the upcoming events pla...

After the presentation of your project with Alhaitham which, went well, you're currently sitting down with the other members of the student council, eating snacks you took from Kaveh while listening to Alhaitham speak about the upcoming events planned.

"The exams will be scheduled around the last week of the month if I am not mistaken," Alhaitham spoke as you just stared at his figure, clearly bored.

"And I was thinking of having an event after the exams which the other students can enjoy after a tiring week." this caught your attention, making you actually listen instead of stealing glances at the wall clock behind Alhaitham every now and then.

"What do you have in mind, Pres?" The treasurer asked, making us turn our attention to him before looking back at Alhaitham, waiting for his answer.

"I have no ideas at the moment. And that is why I held this meeting in the first place." You yawned, clearly tired and ready to leave, but your position was high and your presence was needed.

You stopped looking lazily at the people around you when Alhaitham spoke, "Any ideas, Miss Vp?" Kaveh snorted at his question, trying to hold back his laughter.

"Why me?" You groaned, earning chuckles from the others before you spoke once again. "A student's night thingy thing sounds fun."

"Yeah it does, Vp!" another member of the student council exclaimed. You rubbed your eyes before speaking again.

"Yeah, we need something else to add along with it to make it more of a better experience." They thought about your statement for a few seconds before Kaveh suddenly spoke.

"Ooh! We could camp in the school for the night!" Kaveh's idea sounded like a good idea, but at the same time not.

"For the safety of students, we should think about this more. I suggest we give out consent forms to students. Not every parent is gonna be happy knowing their child slept and partied in their school without their consent." Your favourite junior, The student council secretary, Spoke. You nodded at his suggestion.

"I should have the school guards to inspect the bags of students before they enter the school in case some decides to bring alcohol or any prohibited items," Alhaitham spoke. His idea was for our safety, something could or might happen if the school guards doesn't inspect our bags.

Alhaitham turned to the student council secretary before speaking, "Kai, Take notes of what I'm about to say." The boy nodded before opening a small notebook.

The meeting ended after a few minutes of summing things up. You got up along with Kaveh who yawned and stretched his arms.

You both left the room with Alhaitham who was walking behind you both. As soon as you step foot in the hallway, you spotted your friend group waiting for you three.

They waved their hands with a grin on their faces before you three made your way towards them.

"What are you guys still doing here? I thought you all would be home by now." You asked, usually, they would be rushing out of the classroom just to go home.