06 | Stage 1: Denial

I was walking back and forth on my bedroom floors, waiting impatiently for Alhaitham

I was walking back and forth on my bedroom floors, waiting impatiently for Alhaitham. What is up with me these past few days...

Never thought I'd actually be calling someone who I thought I hated, attractive. Like what? Yes, I'll admit it, he is attractively handsome but I never put that into much thinking before. The way he acts isn't helping either. He makes me furious yet he has the nerve to act like this too?! I swear I'm gonna-

Before my thoughts could go overboard, my younger brother walked into my bedroom, looking at me with a judgemental face.

(If you don't have a brother, I'm sorry but please bare with this for the sake of the story 😭)

"What's up with you? You look like you're world is falling apart. That's a change." He said, walking over to me. "What?" I asked and he just sighed.

"What are you worrying about? You aren't usually like this." I turned to him, "I'm not?"
He gave me a look. "You are," he placed his hands in his pockets and walked around the room.

"Oh yeah and, I heard from Kaveh Alhaitham is gonna pick you up, always knew you guys would also be one of those enemies-to-lovers tropes"

My eyes widened at what he said, "You- where and when did you learn that?!" He laughs at me, "So I was right, you aren't even denying it." He smirks as he saw who just arrived from the window, making my eyebrows twitch.

"Damn you, you're hanging out with Alhaitham too often! You're starting to pick on his habits!" He twisted the door handle, opening the door.

"I'm not done with you!"
He steps out, "Enjoy your date, sis, he's here already." He chuckled before exiting.

"Wait what?!" I exclaimed, turning to look out my window to see a car parked outside, making me quickly rush to get my bag and phone. I saw a new text message and opened it. It was from Alhaitham.

(Don't mind the time😭)

SmartassI'm here already

Smartass
I'm here already

Y/n
Alright, I'll go down now😊