chapter 18 empress anger strikes

'IS THIS THE POWER I THINK THAT SHOULD BE MINE!' glaring with pure hate as a figure of a girl coming towards them "this is the true power of the blood rose" as zeek held his head blocking the light as Kurai,nakio,ivory,Nathan,omoshiro and seyia looked as he knocked down usagi with his feet as she got up and punched him in the gut sending him in the ground as the light got stronger. 'What is this light' as seyia got up looking around as usagi came charging at him with tears in her eyes 'I cant believe im doing this but its the only way seyia will see the truth' *First long half battle between usagi and seyia* It was hurting her that she had to fight him she didnt want that she did as her sword hurted seyia's as he looked at her laughing 'Please open your eyes this isnt you this isnt the seyia I want to be with' the tears came from her eyes as she looked at him as he just stared holding his head down 'Hes gone the guy who had that light is gone theres nothing you can do yo bring him back' as he charged at her as she looked worried the swords clashed as usagi's sword broke 'Oh no' 'This is it' until a soft glow appeared again as usagi wings got bigger turning pink 'Whats with all this light' 'I remember now kesie and me became one' //Alright usagi lets do it lets wake him up\\ as usagi heard her voice in her head as she nodded 'Right' 'Are you going to talk to yourself or you gonna fight' charging at usagi screaming as she looked loosing her fear as she raised the sword up as it glowed a dark color as she flied to seyia worried 'This the only way right Yes this is the only way I have no choice' as seyia swinged the sword only to get kicked in the shins sending him to the ground as he got up as he looked a light slashed him across the chest as he light exploded as it got silent again as her wings went back to normal as she walked to him dropping to her knees scared as he woke up as he went back to normal 'seyia do you remember when you saved me from mamochan' only to get a soft laugh 'yes I remember' as he hugged her as she hugged him back.*End of first battle and meanwhile with zeek and the others* "who are you are you one of them" zeek looked as his eyes came to tears and the others looked shocked and smiled 'Kiyori no our nyoko we are glad your back' "Im glad to be back usagi and as for you lady" as nyoko looked at empress glaring "Let our world go and leave". 'ME? LEAVE YOUR FOOLISH LIKE YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR MOTHER' "You....you..." Nyoko balled up her first in anger flying to empress with full force pushing her and herself out the building "n-nyoko" as zeek got up he looked at the others. 'We have to help her' 'I wish we could but in the meantime we have bigger problems' as usagi and seyia looked at a swarm of angels coming towards them by this time ivory was done screetching like a girl then there was a big slap in the face. 'Really we know they are coming and we have to get ready for them Not be screetching like bitches on a period' as makio made two butterfly blades come out her hands smiling 'I agree' as kurai made a snake like swords appear as zeek made a sword with devil horns smiling. "Ill help nyoko" as zeek looked to see omoshiro flying to the big flash of light 'Go we will take care of this' as nakio,Kurai,ivory,seyia,Nathan charged to the angels 'Zeek' "yes usagi" 'Protect nyoko if shes hurt because you not there for her you'll pay understand' zeek smiled "Alright" as usagi flied to the others having two swords that had some writting on them as they glowed "Be careful" before zeek could get ti nyoko he went flying into the ground from a fall blast as he got up.
**************************************
*Warning this scene is to gruesome to read I suggest you go to the next part I will bit be sued for this ^_^ please keep reading at your own risk*
****************************************
'Whats wrong so desperate to save the traitor' as Dakota looked glaring pljng out a knife "funny I love that traitor" as zeek glared getting up and bited dakota in the stomach and ripping his flesh off dakota screamed punching zeek in the head and kicking him holding his flesh wound spitting up blood healing his wound as he charged to zeek as zeek stand up just stood there as dakota raised up his sword laughing hysterically 'This is foolish is it over devuk prince this is-' in a flash it was over as zeek looked his hand was where dakota heart was as he spitted up blood. With that zeek pulled his hand out as dakota fell on the ground *End of scene* 'You still are foolish we all are' "you wasnt your obsessed and negative energy caused this" 'I can see her again my beautiful wife before she was killed' as dakota smiled and started to turn to dusk with dark eyes 'you or anyone can fight for a better futur-' as dakota closed his eyes with tears disappearing "Fight for a better future huh.....same thing she said" as zeek ran to nakio and the others not seeing where nyoko was as a big flash of light took them all to a different place. *meanwhile in another place as zeek and others woke up* 'where are we' as usagi looked around as zeek and the others woke up looking around 'I am glad you all here' the voice was light and sad at the same time "who are you" as zeek looked around as he remember the voice 'I can not show you who I am until the time is ready for now just be prepare for the final clash' 'We have to help nyoko' 'You cant' 'BUT NATHAN' 'Listen Kurai this isnt our fight anymore' 'Hes right' as everyone looked upset screaming and shouting on nyoko. *meanwhile with nyoko* 'your foolish lets end this once and for all' "I agree" as empress and nyoko charged at eachother as the final clash begin.