chapter 20 a never ending dream eternal peace

*AT 11:05 that morning in a hospital* 'You let my daughter get hurt what are you kids thinking especially you!!!!!' Jake pointed at zeek with his head down worrying about nyoko if she was okay,fine, not wanting to think about nothing eles as he looked at kurai sleeping in Nathan arms, nakio and ivory head together while sleeping and usagi and seyia looking at eachother worried as a nurse came in causing usagi to jump up as a book fell as kurai,nathan, nakio,ivory jump out their sleep as they looked as the nurse looked at them pointing to zeek signal to him to come with her. 'What hes the reason shes in the hospital' 'Excuse me unless you would lime a needle in your face I suggest you quiet your tone down smirking at him bathing her eyelashes (For shadowing) as jakd smirked as everyone looked up he was two timing as she left and zeek followed her to the room where nyoko was at. *meanwhile with nyoko sleep* feeling the pain after what happened as she opened her eyes to look at her surroundings as nyoko blinked holding her forehead, "what happened the last thing I remember was....' raising up but couldnt as she felt a hand on her back turning around seeing zeek It made her happy but destrote to see his sadness and seeing him hurt made her hurt the silence was to longing... "nyoko why you stay with me knowing you going to get hurt I mean you fighted against empress on your own almost losing your life" "zeek I want to stay by you I care about you my family and my friends if I never met you I would have been stubborn and" getting up quickly heading to the door as nyoko touched his back wrapping her arms around his back crying while holding him tightly. "Dont leave me zeek please dont-" "why should I! You got hurt while protecting us and I couldn't do anything! I should leave so-" "dont I love you zeek if you leave then everything we did together was nothing....I understand if you have to leave its your choice I cant stop you" backing away holding herself as nyoko turned around facing the other way but got turned back around as zeek crashed his lips on here blushing wildly finding herself in zeek arms as they lips pulled away 'Are we in the middle of a kissing stand off' laughing usagi causing nyoko to breakdown as usagi and nyoko hugging eachother as Kurai and makio join the hug crying and smiled. 'Zeek I know you a man but clean your shitty mouth I mean your breath smell like shit' "shut your crap seyia" 'nyoko and zeek sitting in the tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g' "how about I tell you about seyia screaming like a girl" *two years later* 'nyoko honey your going to be late' 'hurry your friends gonna be here soon pumpkin' this was the first time Jake and nerokoa got along again as they smiled at eachother. "Coming" nyoko put on a dark school skirt with a teashirt then a red school shirt that was short sleeve with her school shoes that had a strap on it looking at the mirror grabbing her school bag realizing she wasnt the same. smiling going in the front of the house "here I am" smiling nervous as Jake and nerokoa smiled 'our baby girl growing up so fast' there was a knock on the door as Jake opened it to see usagi,kurai,nakio there arguging then looking and smiled 'Hi' "Hi guys" as nyoko smiled as she hugged them as they hugged her back 'Have fun darling 'Have fun and no boys even though you have one where ever he is' "I will" as they left the house as nakio and usagi goofed off cracking jokes as kurai read a book smiling 'It feels great' 'It does I wonder where is ivory' 'Yup and I dont know nakio' smiled Kurai 'Hello ladies in lovely skirts' 'Really ivory' 'I agree with seyia' "oh boy" as they laughed they had the same school clothes but theirs was pants. 'Hey lets go' as nakio got on ivory back 'I called head start' as usagi got on seyia back 'Noooo No head starts' as kurai got on nathan back. 'You guys coming' "yea we will catch up" 'Alright' as the others flied off "zeek" "Yes" "will you let me stay with you" "nyoko.... Yes" as he smiled causing hee to smile back at him as the both of them started walking as she smiled at him as he smiled at her as their lips touched but more softer as they started walking while laughing.
"Nyoko"
"Yes"
"Lets.... Never mind"
"You sure"
"Yes"
As the two of them walked then he picked her up as he started flying as she hanged on to him as she put her head on him hearing a nasty laugh trying to forget and smile "no..just peace"

The end for now