chapter 4 a trouble waiting to happen part 2

"whats wrong zeek you alright" said nyoko as she looked at him with worried soft eyes. "Yes nyoko I am alright dont worry alright" zeek smiled at nyoko. "Zeek will you come with me to have a day with my friends pretty please" begged nyoko. "No you need sometime away from me alright nyoko now go have a good time I will be waiting for your return" said zeek as he kissed nyoko head. "Alright zeek and stay hidden away from parents I dont want them to know your here" as nyoko walked out the door stopping to hear a response from zeek. "Alright you have my word nyoko No matter what" said zeek in a serious voice as nyoko smiled as she left. Mean while down stairs, 'Honey your over reacting nyoko dont have a boyfriend your getting old thats what" said nerokoa as she poured coffee. 'I know what I saw nerokoa Nyoko have a boy locked up in her room what happen if they get but naked , wild sex party,Yest infections' screamed Jake as he looked at nerokoa. 'Your over reaching I trust our little girl shes growing up Jake she cant stay under the nest forever and you know that' said nerokoa as she gave jake his coffee and as she drinked hers. There was a big bang at the door "I'll get it mommy and dad" said nyoko as she open the door. 'Hi nyoko how are you how are you ready to go' smiled usagi. "Sure where's kurai usagi? And momma dad ill be home before dark" said nyoko as she closed the door. 'Have fun you too girls''Yea makesure you dont talk to no boys' nerokoa glared at jake. 'Stupid ass bitch' 'What nerokoa!!!!!!! Im being honest' scretched Jake 'No' as nerokoa drinked her coffee.  'Kurai is waiting for us at the arcade' smiled at usagi. "Awesomeness usagi hey lets get some icecream at the way" smiled nyoko. 'HELL YAAAASSSSS I WANT JACK DANIELS IN IT TOO' screamed usagi as she grabbed nyoko hand and ran. "Whoa wait up usagi". as nyoko tried to catch up with her excited friend not knowing a stranger was in her room with zeek. Mean while at the house at 6:53, "I just hope nyoko past life dont mess with her present like nyoko going to have to understand soon" as soon zeek held his head and he felt an presence he hated with anger so much anger. 'Ahhha so you caught feelings for the princess who family betrayed you' said an angel who was 17. "Would you shut up and leave what do you want if you want to hurt her your not laying a hand on her you slithering bitch" zeek glared with anger. 'Ah so you would want me to kill her so you can life a happy and depressing life like the bitch you are' said dakota as he started to disappear. "Shut up you slithering ass monster" said zeek as he saw dakota disappeared. " I have to protect nyoko and her wish No matter what" said zeek as he sat on the bed thinking. Mean while during the arcade at 7:10, "This is the most fun I ever had with these girls it was the awesome day EVER!!"  Said nyoko as she laughed. 'Yup it was remember how usagi kept getting mad and she thought the machine before starting' laughed kurai as she looked at the sky. 'Yup remember how kurai was crying cause the weasel kept coming out' causing all three of them to laugh as they stepped at front door of nyoko house. 'Hey lets a good night sleep I heard usagi so bad crush playing' smiled and laugh kurai. 'You little I heard your favorite show was cancelled' 'Noooooooooooooo' "Hey I will see both of you tomorrow alright" smiled as nyoko went in the house And usagi and Kurai left. "Mommy dad anyone home anyone here at all" said nyoko as she walked around the house and saw a letter. "Great they must of went to that party" causing nyoko to sigh. Then the thought of zeek came to her mind and ran to her room. Only to saw zeek looking at a book of history "nyoko you made it home how was your day""it was great zeek" as nyoko looked as zeek came in front of her only to hold her chin up and have his to lip toy with hers. "Nyoko".........."zeek"..........."nyoko".........."zeek" as zeek kissed her causing her to kiss him back as she felt zeek arms around her causing nyoko to wrap her arms around him causing them both to fall on the bed and pull away from their kiss. nyoko felt sleepy as she closed her eyes and fell asleep. "Nyoko my kiyori my love life and soul I will not let nothing to you I will protect you" causing zeek to wrap his arms around nyoko waist to hug her close. then something happened something never knew will happen zeek looked at nyoko who was sleep talking"How c-" before he could finish his words "I love you zeek never let me go I want to be with you" said nyoko in her sleep causing zeek to blush "I love you too nyoko" said zeek as he felt asleep. Not knowing what will happen later none of them day of hell was Arriving close to them. Meanwhile in nyoko dream , the ball room was beautiful as ever how could her father afford this as chandeliers was hanging over the ceiling. There was a princess who was waiting to be awaken soon very soon. "I wonder if he came I wonder if he havent forgotten about me" said kiyori tears fell from her eyes and opening them again. "Beautiful princess I havent forgotten about you at all please dont cry" said mononoko smiled as he pulled kiyori to the ball room. 'Shes so beautiful they look like a beautiful couple' said a female who had blue eyes and blond hair with meatballs as she held a cup of Jack daniels. 'Gosh you drink much as you piss odanglo " smiled a male with long hair who had a pony tail. 'Who are you to say that you d-' before princess serenity could finish she was pulled outside into a kiss. 'I wonder if the sky can for tell us of love where bouts' said a female with black hair that also had meatballs like usagi. 'Love where bouts are unkown my lady' said a male who had warm green eyes and white hair as he pulled Kurai into a dance only to get kissed. "Monoko what are we doing outside the garden" asked kiyori when she looked at him.

Tbc..... (Not spoiling all the good stuff in the dream that will be in the chapter soon coming up ^.^ Ha goodbye)