chapter 8 the past 1 of 3 The start

"Where am I where are are the others im alone im completely alone"cried nyoko as she got up to her feet but fell down. "I feel so weak I can barely move Im done no one is here I am completely alone" nyoko cried and a warm light protected her 'Princess kiyori dont worry your not done you will never be alone' smiled a projection of a queen who looked like nyoko but have longer hair that stop to the floor and more blooder red eyes. "Are you queen amorna my mother the queen of the blood rose" 'Yes I am I waited a long time for you' smiled queen amorna who hugged nyoko. "What do you mean where are my friends where's zeek whats going on and what do you mean the rose chamber" as nyoko who looked at the queen with tears coming from her eyes they were very blurry. 'Princess you still are curious and very questionable and always wanting to know more' smiled queen amorna 'your friends are alright zeek the demon prince is trying to fight off his sisters so your friends and you can wake up again you see after your powers awaken you put a barrier of hope and protection around your friends' said a very calm queen amorna 'The rose chamber is where your problems you have can be solved "Where mother may I ask" said kiyori who was very scared yet calm she didnt know what she was feeling. 'I'll take you back to the final days final hours to our home' smiled queen amorna as she held out her hands chanting some spell 'quis-mo-desn-adamos' nyoko looked around to see a warm light coming from queen amorna. 'Do you see it kiyori do you see our past my darling' "Yes I see it" as nyoko looked 'These was the last days of our kingdom before we lost it all'*Showing the past of the characters talk some scenes may be to graphic to show*"serenity what happened if he got hurt" said a kiyori as tears was welling up in her eyes 'Hes going to he back soon after all if monokoa alright then the others are I wonder if seyia came back......Wait I just need to get more jackdaniels' smiled serenity. 'All you do is drink you going to lose most of your braincells causing kidney failure' said princess kurai who was laughing at usagi. 'Fine I wont because your my sis' smiled serenity as kurai smiled back at her. 'Good and where is kiyori she was just here seconds ago' as kurai looked worried. 'She probably got sick and tired of your loud mouth talking' said serenity as she looked at kurai with a big smile who got a glare back from kurai.'Watch It!''Watch what your skin thats falling off' laughed serenity with joy 'Hey!!!!' screamed kurai. "He probably is alright I just wont get to see him again until his duties are done I miss him but duty as royalty calls" said kiyori who eyes was closed with tears. A hand ran through kiyori long hair as she open her eyes and looked at the man in front of her who had a blue eye color and brown hair and soft of a tan color skin with a dark tux on. 'I am sorry I took so long' as monokoa smiled at her as kiyori smiled back at him "Im so happy you came and I should be sorry" said kiyori looked down. 'Dont' as monokoa pulled kiyori hand gently as she followed him. 'May I have this dance'"Yes you may" smiled kiyori. 'I want jackdaniels but I promised kurai I want it but I promised' sighed serenity as she looked down. until she felt someone pulled her into a sweet kiss 'you promised remember your sister' smiled seyia as he looked at serenity who was in a deep day dream as serenity kissed seyia back as he kissed her back roughly. 'I wonder what our future has ahead of us I wonder where it shall lead us'. sighed nathan as he looked at the sky of its mysteries. 'Maybe who knows whatever happens I will be with you' smiled kurai as she put her hand in Nathan's hand as he wrapped his arms around her as she put her head on his head as he looked in her eyes as she looked at his eyes and closing hers as nathan kisses her under the sky not knowing what will happen. Mean while in a world that had nothing but darkness and disspare the one place you don't wanna be on. ' I have been here for far to long if amorna think I will be in this damn place forever she got another thing coming' screamed dakota who was laughing hysterical while sitting in his throne while people was drinking,laughing, and other negativity. the two girls was sitting on dakota feet was kissing and dakota looked at a projection of queen amorna talking and smiling while princess kiyori was dancing with monokoa. 'Yes I will get everything what I want everything I want' as dakota looked at kiyori. *End of past*
Everything went back to normal causing queen amorna to drop to the ground and nyoko caught her "Queen amorna you alright please say something please" nyoko got very worried 'I will be alright most of my powers are sealed away with me do to the war' breath amona hard as she got her breath back. 'When the war broke out you was set up by the demon prince sister by making a clone him on the ground dead she fooled you by having you to comit suicide'I used all my powers and strength to transport everyone to earth your father sealed me away so my powers and energy could be restored' as queen amorna looked down with sorrows while looking at nyoko who was upset. "I wish I could change things but I cant I want to stop dakota" as nyoko held her head down with tears'Theres a way princess the rose chamber but we must hurry' smiled queen amorna as she walked in the darkness as nyoko follwed to catch up with the queen not knowing they was being watched by victoria
tbc...........