chapter 17 the beginning of a long war

'Where an I where are the others' as usagi got up and started to walk around the dark place as she opened the door looking at the sky it didnt seem right the sky was dark ugly with a nasty atmosphere the one that made people choke it was covered in red with dark feathers and white with alot of screaming as usagi cover her eyes and ears. 'This is horrible its not right it had to be a dream im dreaming right!!!??!! I dont want to hear this kurai nakio ivory zeek nathan where are you wake me up please' 'sister this is just a dream its not real' the voice comfort her as usagi blurry blue eyes that was in tears open and looked shocked with a open mouth expression as her heart jumped almost passing out with joy. 'KURAI!!!' usagi hugged kurai tightly from shaking in fear and happiness causing kurai to hug her back 'Where the others where are we' 'we are in our town which was taken over by them ....the others at the house wheres nyoko what happened to her and we still gotta find seyia' usagi nodded before getting a response as kurai looked back to see a shock of lighting coming to them as she pushed her and usagi out the way the lighting left a huge mark it left the ground with a gap as usagi held her chest kurai nodded to usagi as they both flied to ivory house. The screams was everywhere people getting struck by lightning as their souls and energy was taken as their bodies disappeared 'AAAAHHHAAA' people was struck by the negative lighting 25 times before getting what was taken from (Damn thats how long it takes for a rat to die) 'Lets get there faster and lets hurry before we are next' 'This is horrible can't we save them kurai can we' 'We cant usagi the only way to stop this is by going to the person who doing it' as usagi and kurai flied faster feeling horrible as more and more people got struck by the devastation. *meanwhile. with dakota and his posey short scence* 'This is what I have wanted this is all I ever wanted this world will be mine' empress laughing went through the castle as dakota stared at her while seyia was by hee side under her control as he walked away but got struck by seyia as he walked to him holding his throat tightly as empress and seyia laughed 'You really are stupid you was just apart of this plan you gonna end up like your ridicules father' she walked away as seyia looked as she stopped making a blushy face at him (Tf ...shes creepier in the manga ) 'My queen what do you want me to do with this how should I put it trash poor excuse of a man who still in love with a princess he havent assassinated yet' his voice wasnt the kind hearted person anymore the voice was replaced with a evil, no caring person. 'LET'S MAKE HIM OUR YOU'RE' as empress screamed the mirrors cracked shattered and broken as empress looked holding her eye it was red her original eye color and the other was green laughing histerocoly as seyia, dakota, was looking shiviring as omoshiro and seyia grabbed dakota and started to knock him out into a cold sleep.*meanwhile with nyoko * "where am I wheres the others" as nyoko raised up in the air and got landed holding hee shoulders. 'Princess I have isolated you from the others but its important' the voice was light and sad but gave hope "why and who are you" 'you may not know me but I know you and I want to thankyou for being with my son you changed his ways and I am greatful for that when I was still around and living' "Wait your talking about zeek is he your son.....I dont understand by thanking me" she held herself with tears coming out her eyes shaking her head no. 'princess he is my sphere in the beginning he was selfish mean cruel and heartless and greedy but when he met you things changed but you must know this world will endymion like ours and yours now we have to stop it' "How I am not strong enough to destroy dakota and his ruler" 'believe in yourself princess' nyoko stood up and holding here stomach as she looked at the sky as the voice disappeared "believe.... I will" walking a never ending end till the door with a blood drop initial as she opened the door not looking back as she felt a new hope was born in her. *meanwhile with the others going outside* "so what we going to do I can get a army come back and kill dakota then Bing bo pow hes done for" (Zeek first dumb moment XD) 'Zeek first shut up hes not the only one he still have that creep who hurted nathan' ivory looked at him i'll-' usagi was getting real mad as she looked at the both of them with a balled fist 'That women still have seyia' 'Yea dont forget her too' nakio looked as kurai nodded 'Yes I agree we can spilt up in teams to get ready' 'No kurai we staying together ' 'I said -' 'How long you going to keep arguing like kids' this laugh wasnt right its like its been on a killing spree as everyone looked to see dakota but something wasnt right about him something was wrong with dakota his eyes was pure dark with his hair hair darker and longer with a negative aura around him as seyia appeared right beside him he had half dark wings and half light wings with cloudish blue eyes with purple in them. 'S-Seyia' 'usagi Thats not him Please dont do what I think I know what your going to do' nakio looked at usagi who head was down with her fist balled up in tears, anger,fustration, almost looking like she wanted to hurt someone. 'If you truly want to see him come to the same place where queen makora was killed' nathan eyes shot up with anger, rage, hate 'You coniving little -' 'How could you she was all I had left...you will pay with your REMAINS IN A CUP OF BLOOD!!!!!!' nakio flied to dakota with pure rage and tears as he open a portal as him and seyia flied through it as nakio looked and went in. 'NO-NO NAKIO NO HE LURING HER IN A TRAP THAT HE KILLED MY PARENTS' ivory went in at pure speed not looking back. "We have to stop thi or hes gonna -"
Zeek turned around to see victoria looking at hin 'Whats that fish dirt bathing no good-' 'Kurai I know your my sister and I love you but aren't you supposed to be the calm collected one and two who gives a flip about her we need to get our friends back' flying past Victoria fast getting a positive energy from her as she went in the portal. 'I will answer my sister questions later right now if my sister or friends get hurt dakota and whoever took seyia and his puppets will pay nathan zeek let's go ' all three nodded at the same time kurai and nathan went in zeek following them from the back 'zeek listen to me empress will only get stronger by the minute....zeek forgive me but you must understand' "NO after all the conniving decving traitories things you done you want me to forgive you NO" disgusted by Victoria after everything flying past her went through the portal with it still open 'I see ...I am still going to help you' victoria went in after zeek as the portal closed.
*Meanwhile with empress enjoying everyone screaming* 'Thats all I need soon this beautiful planet will belong to soon along with everything eles' breaking the cup from her hand standing up 'You are truly are unforgivable' nakio looking diguested while looking at empress as everyone came through the portal. 'Nakio
there you are' ivory looked at empress growling and gave her a nasty look as she laughed. 'She Shes the women who...' 'Its the traitor who left to be with his love empress just looked at them hearing a wall being punched "your low down dirty I feel like killing her and tearing her inti shreds!!!! " zeek screamed in rage flying to empress as she smiled raising up her hand that had a scar of half of a devil and blood drop on it. "WAIT WHAT ARE YOU" 'Does that answer to your death' "Answer me" 'Zeek get away from her shes a demon Ki blood' "Whats that Kurai" 'You should know your the hell prince bitch' "Hey watch -" 'Foolish' a reddish orb came from her hand that had dark energy with lighting through it ad she threw it at him. 'ZEEK GET AWAY FROM HER!' but it was to late the orb hittrd him causing zeek to scream the feathers from his wings start to fall off ss the others looked with horror the unknown person got in the way taking the hit. "Victoria what why what are you doing" 'I said I was going yo protect you...to be really truthful before you got with that princess I always admired you I...I love you' "Victoria why why why you stupid sacrificing yourself wont make me come back" 'I know...' As the orb got bigger as zeek shed tears feeling victoria holding on to his back wrapping her arms around him as he held her tightly the orb disappeared as Victoria hands let go of zeek covered in scratches, cuts,blood dropping to her knees. "Victoria.." the place was quiet the end wind got call again "victoria... " zeek looked horrified as he got on his knees holding her close to hin Victoria shaking arms wrapped around him coughing spitting up more blood as he held her. 'Zeek...' She was able to speak in the condition and state she was in "you idiot why why you did it" 'Because I love you dummy....all because the angels negative and hatred...you know before I wasnt like this' everyone looked shocked and horrified 'was they lovers...' 'Yes they was usagi after all that happened the effect of their kind has left them weak and back to normal' nathan looked at her as she nodded and looked back at them wanting all this madness to end. *small moment between victoria and zeek after this coming back into chapter 20* 'zeek do you remember before all of this madness started we use to look at the stars' victoria eyes started to lose color and her heart beated slower by the minute. "DONT you dare dont do this I know things changed but I still" he looked with tears coming from his face looking at her smiling for the first time it was her real smile and it was beautiful 'your mine I dont care no matter what even if...' her breath was going away by the minute as her lips tried to touch his but closed her eyes and faded in zeek arms "That was her first time smiling I will continue to fight' zeek got up picking up a sword with his head down. 'Whats wrong let the guilt in your heart rise' empress snapped her fingers all the angel demons cane flying around covering the sky everyone looked at her as she chanted some words a big void that was dark and blue appeared getting bigger by the minute. 'This is what I have wanted this is everything I want lets make the troubles go even further dakota, omoshiro, and my new partner seyia come out and play' the three of them came out with more darkness tham before the sky was getting tainted this atmosphere was tainted 'I had enough of this I want him back I want everything back that was taken from us!' the darkness was growing everywhere as usagi eyes turned red as she went in the sky trying to isolate seyia but snapped by empress he went after her as she gripped the sword the thought of fighting against the person she loved it made her sick. 'No usagi its all happening again I dont want this to happen' 'Kurai look out!' The voice wasnt nathan kurai turned around but saw blood went past her ivory protected her from the angel devil but got hurted in the face. 'Thanks for protecting her from that thing' 'Your welcome nathan' the fight was on as they all started to fight the angel demons fighting them all until a light appeared it was warm and gentle "Whats this light" 'Is his the power I think it is the power thats supposed to be mine!!!!' Empress gave one nasty look.
Tbc..