A Day In Ninjago

Ever since Vangelis gave Vania and Cole the permission to get married, the couple was busy preparing for their wedding.

"We've got the checklist done," said Vania, reading the list she and Cole had made a few days ago. "But where will we get all of these things in Shintaro?"

"Maybe we could go to Ninjago City when you have some free time to buy all of these things," said Cole.

"I'm not busy right now,"

After a few minutes of driving to Ninjago, Cole led Vania towards one of the best malls.

"So many things," said Vania, amazed and intrigued at how large the mall was. "Okay, so what should we look for first?"

"In the list it says, wedding rings," Cole read from the piece of paper. "Let's go inside the jewellery store, we could pick a good ring over there."

Cole and Vania walked to the jewellery store, where there were a lot of rings, brooches, necklaces, earrings, pendants, and many other shining jewels and accessories.

"Hello," greeted the jeweller, jauntily. "Welcome to my jewellery store! I'm Gideon, and what would you like to buy?"

"Rings, please," smiled Vania. "Wedding rings to be more precise, Mr. Gideon."

"Oh, I see. I know the perfect rings for you two, that I know you'll like," said Gideon. "Here it is."

Gideon pulled out one of the rings from in front of him and showed it to Cole and Vania, who were amazed by its beauty and splendour. The ring itself was in the best colour of gold, with a dash of grey, and adding to it, on top of the ring, stood a lovely white diamond, shining in the artificial light.

"It's beautiful," said Cole, awestruck. "I like it. How about you, Vania?"

"I like it, too,"

"Then, we'll take it," said Cole, taking his wallet out.

"I'll get this packaged!" replied Gideon, cheerfully.

"I love this so much!" said Vania, holding the ring's boxes in her hands. "It's colours, the design, it's just so beautiful! I have never seen a ring so beautiful before!"

"Maybe you have," said Cole. "it just wasn't yours. But this one is ours."

"You're right," giggled Vania. "I'm so excited to wear this ring soon!"

"Me, too," smiled Cole. "Hey, now I see the shop where people buy their wedding gowns. Wanna go in?"

"Of course!"

Cole and Vania entered the bridal shop, where there were beautiful white wedding gowns neatly arranged on the shelves.

"So much white," muttered Cole to himself. "A little bit too much in my opinion."

But Vania was not anymore listening, she was looking at the gowns with much interest.

"HEY! Don't touch that!" a lady yelled, pushing Vania. "This was just washed."

"Er, okay," said Cole. "Although, I don't think that you had to push her."

"Oh, hi," said the woman, blushing and forgetting what happened once she looked at Cole. "I'm Jezebel Athaliah. How about you?"

"What?" said Cole. "Why would you ask for my name, when you should be asking my fiance that question?"

"B-both of you will soon get married to each other?" said Athaliah, her eyes darting from Cole to Vania. "A Ninja, famous and well known, having a Shintarian girl queen as his wife? Yeah, right!"