An Unforeseen Revelation

A/N: I'm thinking of a good or evil character who will be named Jezebel, I'll try matching her personality with what her name means, pure or virginal

A/N: I'm thinking of a good or evil character who will be named Jezebel, I'll try matching her personality with what her name means, pure or virginal. Maybe she'll be a daughter of a different king, like she was originally. 

Oh, and this is in an alternate universe from a New Ninja Generation. Cole and Vania would have their firstborn as a girl, instead of their son. Just to make everything clear. Each of my stories are set in a different universe.

Three months have passed ever since Cole and Vania got married and when Cole last fought Vangelis, for what the Shintarians thought was the final battle between them.

Now, it was a regular day for everyone, except Vania. She was ruling the kingdom, like always, but she was not feeling as well as she would in other days.

"I don't feel so well," said Vania, finally after the day had passed. "I mean, I don't have a fever, cold or cough."

"Well, what are you feeling precisely?" asked Cole, concerned. "Maybe we could go to the doctor's if you really aren't feeling so good."

"I've been feeling nauseous, bloated, I have been feeling plenty of cramps lately, then-"

"Okay," Cole interrupted. "We should really go to the doctor's office now. I don't think those symptoms are good signs."

"If you say so," said Vania, nodding. "I'll go get ready first. I love you."

"I love you, too,"

After Vania finished getting ready, Cole drove the two of them towards Ninjago City Hospital, where many of the hospital staff greeted the Ninja, now King, and Queen warmly.

"Hello, Sir," said one of the staff, warmly. "Welcome to Ninjago City Hospital. How could I help you today?"

Cole gave a short glance at Vania, who nodded.

"My wife here," said Cole, looking at Vania carefully. "she's not feeling her best lately."

"Oh, well, then, I shall take you to meet Doctor Reuben, he's the only doctor available for now,"

"Thank you," said Vania.

When they entered the office of Doctor Reuben, who was known as one of Ninjago's best doctors. That is what it said on the certificates hung on the wall.

"Good day," said Doctor Reuben, entering the office. "I am Doctor Reuben, so, what seems to be troubling you today?"

This time, it was Vania who spoke up, and as she told all of her symptoms, Doctor Reuben began taking notes on his computer.