I place my warm mouth onto that needy cunt of yours as you clean my fingers, my tongue licking the length of it, before it makes it's way to it's final destination, your vulva.

You wrap your legs around my neck to trap me and also to keep me in place. As your hand makes its way into my hair, your fingers weaving into my curls. You pull on it a little just to make me react knowing how much I disapprove of it when you pull on it.

I return the favour by nipping at your clit making you gasp and grip me even tighter.

I push my tongue into your dripping wet hole lapping up the juices flowing from it as I place my hands on either side of your thighs pulling you to the edge of the sink.

I move my tongue faster as I grope your ass making you moan and groan out loud. The whole bathroom filled with the sounds of your moans.

I push my middle finger into your ass making you go still for a minute not sure if you like the intrusion or not.
I am about to pull out but I get my answer when I feel you relax and your fingers start stroking my hair once again.

I move my tongue in and out of your cunt taking in the sweet and salty elixir between your legs loving the way you try to clamp onto my tongue.

I continue eating you for a few minutes, as you start bucking your hips trying to get a release as I move my finger and tongue simultaneously into your ass and pussy.

You are about to cum and so I start licking your pussy faster with long strokes, enjoying the velvety skin of your cunt against my tongue and lips.

You moan out loud as you start cumming onto my face and into my mouth. I try to drink most of it as some of it drips down my lips, down onto my neck and onto my chest.

I lick my lips clean as I stand up inbetween your legs pulling you flush against me as I place my lips on yours kissing you hard, making you taste your cum once again.

"Your turn." You say.

As flip us around, my body facing the mirror as you push me into the marble platform trapping me with your hands on either side of my body.

You then move your hand off the sink and onto my my side rubbing my arm, moving onto the side of my chest, moving lower until your hand rests on my hip.

I buck my hips a little trying to get you to continue, only to have you spank my ass.
I gasp and try to turn around only to have you push me harder into the sink as you continue to spank me harder, faster, switching between the cheeks, reddening it as you move your other hand onto my tit groping it, bouncing it, as you slap and flick my nipple.

You then bend me over.

"Spread your legs for me whore." You whisper in ear.

As you pull my nipple harder making me scream in surprise and pain, as I look at you through the mirror, your eyes darkened and your pupils dilated with anger and lust.

I do as you say spreading my legs apart as I push my ass onto your pelvis knowing I shouldn't play around but I can't help myself.

You notice this as you slap my wet pussy hard, pushing me closer onto the cold marble surface making my tits come in contact with the cold stone.

I gasp in surprise and try to push away from it only to have you pull me hands from underneath my body and have them placed onto the small of my back with your once free hand holding my wrist in a vice grip.

You move your hand cupping my cunt, moving onto my inner thighs spreading them even further apart.

You then open the lower cabinet and shuffle a few things around looking for something.