11:"you came back!" "just for you, our Sapphire♡"

You leaned on your porch, heaving a heavy sigh as you looked up at the dark sky

You leaned on your porch, heaving a heavy sigh as you looked up at the dark sky. "Where are you?" You asked to the sky heavily sighing, you've been doing that alot lately.

You lifted up from the porch, sighing once more

You lifted up from the porch, sighing once more. You entered your house, something inside you told you to visit the barn tomorrow. You just hoped it had something to do with the Rubies. You thought, tucking yourself into bed.

<--->

You awoke to the afternoon light shining in your window. You got up from your bed, feeling a bit more energized then usual.

This must be the day your Rubies will get returned to you. You smiled softly at the thought. You showered and got ready for the day, dressing in a [F/C] shirt and a long [F/C] skirt. You added some accessories to your outfit and left your house, a slight skip in your step.

---

It was fairly easy to get to the barn, despite it being a long ways away, since it was the day, nothing really got in your way.

When you got there, boy were your instincts right. The Rubies were there! However, they were each enclosed in a ball of water with Lapis, the water gem, you had met in curtisy of Steven. Most of the Rubies were angry, steaming the water they resided in, the others were just very saddened.

However their mood changed once they caught sight of you. The Rubies immediately went to follow you, they wanted to greet you with a loud, proper greeting, a hug that would give you all the love you deserve, however they only hit the water like a goldfish hitting the glass of a tank.

You frowned at the Rubies immobility, and went up to Lapis. "Hey Lapis, what happened?" You asked, attempting to make small talk.

"Hi [Y/N], the Rubies came back with their ship. They were really mad, so I had to give them a time out." Lapis says, irritating you slightly.