part 1: hello

*unedited*

You opened your eyes slowly, nothing was infront of you, or beside you

You opened your eyes slowly, nothing was infront of you, or beside you. You smile softly, closing your eyes again. "Come on out, it's okay." You spoke in a loud, but comforting voice. More rustling was heard, until it finally stopped. "Hello." You opened your eyes and faced the creatures, that had been spying.

Oh. my. gosh.

Little. Red. People.

Was all you could think, as you watched the five red beings  shuffle on their feet looking at the ground, two of them had a red hue dusted on their cheeks, the other maintained a glower on their faces. "What brings you here?" You asked, turning around to the beings.

"We don't have to tell you nothing!" One growled in a rough voice, a ruby inbedded inside her arm, as she crossed her arms in stubbornness. You chuckled lightly, letting out a small coo. The being just grumbled under her breath something about stupid humans. You stood and looked over to another being, one that had a Ruby inbedded in the middle of her chest, she was the also only one with yellow tinted shades, staring at you with a plain look, however that changed as she met your [e/c] eyes.

The being shivered under your gaze, but she stood straight and sneered at you. You figured this was the leader, or captain. Using your A and B method of take the leader, the others follow, you picked the being up under your arm, walking in the direction of your cottage.

The other beings followed quickly, shouting quick protest. The being in your arm flailed, trying to get out. You shifted the being to be cradled into your arm. The being snarled at your face, but was shocked into silence as a third eye popped open and stared at her, as another chill involuntarily went up her spine. The being grumbled lightly, breaking eye contact as she let herself be carried.

<------Doc POV---->

We had parked our ship over a few miles away from humanity. Maybe Jasper was out here, it was very probable, but after hours of searching, I'm really starting to doubt my team's capabilities. I was leading the group to the last place we had yet to search, until I heard from behind me, "newbie? Where are you going?" Ruby with her gem on her navel had perked up.

I turned back to see what the commotion was about to see newbie straying from the group, light blue swirled inside of her eyes as she almost went through the bush that was keeping a barrier from whoever was out there. I roughly grabbed the newbie by the back of the neck.

"What do you think you were doing?!" I hushed angrily, as newbie snapped out of her trance. "Huh? What?" Newbie looked around in confusion, her eyes finally landed on the human beyond the green thing, her cheeks dusted a red hue. "M-maybe we could ask for directions..?" Newbie said, I pinched the bridge of my nose and dropped newbie into the bush with a sigh. However J stiffened when I heard a voice.

"Come on out, it's okay."

(A/n: hi again... as you can see, I started a new book... yeahhh. Sorry the first chapters a bit short..)