6: baseball...I guess?

*unedited*

Soon the Rubies and more 'humans' were lined up against each other, Steven raised his hand dramatically

"We're the humans! Steven!"

"Earl!"
A tall 'human' with paper white skin, blue eyes and pale peach hair introduced, a competitive smile adorned on her face, you could almost see a pearl on her forehead under the cap she wore.

"Amy!"
A short 'human' with violet skin and almost white hair introduced, her face was almost similar to one a cat would make as she crossed her hands almost protectively around her chest.

"Bob."

A 'human' with plain blue skin and darker blue hair introduced with no feeling, her face void of any emotion as her hands fell to her sides in a giving up kind of motion.

"And Sophie!"

A 'human' with teal light blue skin and even lighter long hair introduced some what flirtily, even though her eyes were hidden, it seemed like she was winking to the Ruby with her gem on her hand, which made her literally heat up, and making all the sweat on her evaporate.

Beside the sweaty Ruby, Doc nodded. "Understood, we are the Rubies consisting of!"
You started clapping with a smile, saying something similar to a, "go Rubies!" That made the Rubies self-esteem grow.

"Ruby!"
Doc said, crossing her arms at the 'human' team, a competitive smirk on her face.
"Ruby!"

"Ruby!"

"Ruby!"

"Ruby!"

"And Ruby!"
Leggy said lastly, waving to you whom sat on the bench holding a sign, you made last minute that read, 'go Rubies!' In neat/messy lettering. You waved at the Ruby, whom shyed away immediately. After Steven explained the rules to the Rubies, it was now Ruby's turn to bat.

You caught the wink that Ruby sent the pitchers, Steven's way. Steven threw the ball, Ruby missed it, and Amy caught the ball, calling the first strike.
"WHAT!?"
Army yelled angrily balling her fists up. You took ahold of Army's balled up heated fist, rubbing it reassuringly, making her calm slightly. Amy threw the ball back to Steven.

Steven threw the ball again, Ruby missed once more earing another Strike, Army growled, her skin becoming hot to the touch.
You lifted the angry fireball from the steaming bench, onto your leg and began bouncing the said leg, making her attention divert from the game to your bouncing leg, bouncing her up and down at a quick pace.