Chapter 25: It's Time For An Upgrade

After a full three days of constant construction and rebuilding!

...you were still at square one...

Y/N:...

You calmly stood up...before proceeding to go into a hissy fit while throwing your wrench around. Stomping around via a frustrated rage before eventually sighing and sitting down in front of your armor again...

Y/N: why can't I change it!?...

You stomped around via a frustrated rage before you eventually sighed and sat down in front of your armor again...

Y/N: no....why can't I change?...

You leaned back and laid down on the ground as a few grimm that had came to visit you came behind to act as cushions and pillows

Y/N: hm?- oh, thanks guys...

You blankly stared at the ceiling before feeling someone approached the door way.

Watts: I see that are no changes to the repairs and work I have done to the armor...no progress I assume?

You sighed out loud before slouching even further on your drones.

Y/N: day one, I got hungry and sleepy...day two, and three?...yeah...I got nothin!

You sat up in frustration before looking at your armor again.

Watts: what appears to be the problem then? You have the tools at your disposal.- and trust me when I say "if I don't have it, then it doesn't exist"...it's not how I rebuilt it now, is it?

Watts walked up next to you with his hands respectfully behind his back.

Y/N: w-what!?- no! You did really really well...you even got the positioning of the port holes calibrated and correct...

Watts gave a slight smile before a small pause of silence came between you.

Watts: it's perfect....

You tilted your head to the side as you looked up at Watts.

Y/N: hm?

Watts: your suit...it's perfect...

Watts walked up to your armor with a certain glow in his eyes as he glossed over it.

Watts: hundreds of structural hardpoints; a diverse tactical array of weapons, each with their own respective and innovative functions; mobility and advanced displacement recovery systems, within perfect physic synergy to the armor; ability of long term engagement; and lastly...damn near unbreakable...unless you throw an air ship at it~

Watts looked at you with a side eyed smile as you chuckled at his last statement before sighing.

Watts: in short, you become nothing less than a full loadout Atlas behemoth, with both more mobility and fire power.