Chapter 18: White Panda

Was it a memory...or a dream?

Once you had fallen asleep, your mind drifted off into what felt like a dream...or a distant memory to grasp in the future.

You were back in Salem's keep...walking around through the dark lit halls...but something felt...off about it...

With each corridor you had passed...something new was too be seen...almost as if the castle was playing in reverse.

At some point, the hallways began to have actual scourses of light via lanterns and normal candles instead of magic. Where as the floor and walls looked to be completely renewed, and furnished to tailor that of a queen...what was happening?

Salem: what are you doing here young man?

Y/N: Mom!?-

You heard the voice of Salem behind you...but when you turned around...

???: oh my, I don't know about Mom *chuckle*

???: oh my, I don't know about Mom *chuckle*. But I can help you find who you seek.

Out of embarrassment, you quickly bowed your head to apologize before speaking.

Y/N: sorry, you sound almost exactly like her. Her name is Salem, and I am...I-...I'm sorry for causing you any disturbance...

???: Well that's quite alright dear if it wasn't for the fact that... I'm Salem...

Your eyes widened at the newly found fact.

Y/N: w-what!

???: Shhhh, you going to wake them up...

A familiar voice could be heard...it sounded like Ozpin...until you turned around

???: Sweety...who is this young man?

Y/N: Ozpin?

???: Excuse you?- uh

???: Excuse you?- uh...my name is Ozma...what is yours young man?

Y/N: my...my name is Y/N Tank...where am I?

Salem: you are in our home Y/N. Can you tell us how you have made your way here without being detected by my magic sensors?

Even more confused than before, you began to feel somewhat afraid, and nervous of the environment you were in. Despite the place being extremely similar to that of your mother's castle...this.wasnt.your.home...and you were intruding.