Chapter 7: Things Are Getting Grimm

???: What are you doing Y/N?

Your eyes widened, you felt Apples jolt in a fit of surprise, and the boartusk was about to go into attack mode.

You snapped your head to the direction to find Glynda looking at you.

Glynda: oh my!-...Y/N... listen very closely. Step. Away. From that beast!

She already had her wand out to strike the Grimm.

With shut eyes and gritted teeth, you stood in front of the Grimm while shaking your head.

Y/N: w-wait!- don't. Please just... Don't hurt him...

You tried to form the words, but with your mind racing, along with torn emotions, it was difficult to speak.

Glynda: Y/N, I don't know what you are but your safety is my first concern-

Y/N: not dangerous!

Glynda stood in disbelief, and astonishment.

Glynda: what?...

Y/N: not dangerous...look

You turned to the Grimm before kneeling down. You placed a hand on its back before patting it like a dog...if a dog looked like a black hod with red eyes and black skin...

Y/N: S-see?

Glynda watched you with both concerned and worried eyes; making you feel almost alien.

Y/N: just- just please let him go...

Glynda: where?- it will only cause harm.

You frowned while looking down at the Grimm next to you. Although you knew that she was right, you held on to that one little piece of hope and chance that you could change that.

Y/N: then how about this?

You put your arms out in front of you as both Aps and Apl peeked out from your sleeves.

Glynda: What!?- how?- when did you!?

You squinted your eyes closed in expectation of a beating...but instead...

Glynda pov

Me: 'dammit Glynda Goodwitch!- why would you raise your voice to him! He's already!-...*sigh*'

I was carless with my emotions, yes. But that boy... With whatever he has probably gone through; those Grimm would be all over him trying to tear him limb from limb. Yet I'm watching him defend a boartusk, and it seems to be worried for the boys safety rather than it's self.

More so. WHY DOES HE HAVE A KING TIJITU IN HIS SLEEVES...

None the less, I have caused not only a disturbance in Y/N's already shaky peace. I have also made this very hard on him and that beast...and the snake.

Me: ' you really messed this one up Glynda'

A genuinely wanted to slam my head on something, at my own disappointment.

I looked to Y/N and found him with shut eyes while he continued to defend the Grimm. His ears laid low as his face readied for a strike.

It looked like he was preparing for the impact of a beating...

Me: Y/N?...Y/N, open your eyes...

He slowly did so. A pair of miss matched eyes Met mine. One, a snow white that seemed to shimmer at any source of light; and the other, a glowing red that glowed in the shadows.

Though strange enough, the red eye that was home to his semblance glowed white. Was he using his semblance, or was it tied to his emotions...

(Corky: something like this)