61

{Chapter 61}

{Chapter 61}

David walked back to the team as he shoved his phone back in his suit pocket. Daisy was helping her mom relax as she began to feel migraines. She had moved to sit next to Daisy and rested her head on her shoulder. Spencer looked at Melinda with a curious expression as the plane began to land.

"Where are we going?" Spencer asked

Melinda looked over at David with a 'help me' look and he nodded at her. He placed a hand on her leg before looking at everyone.

"May and I will go to the station to set up and you guys will go to the crime scene and morgue. You guys can choose." David informs them

Everyone nodded as Melinda gave him a small smile and mouthed 'thank you.' He smiled at her before lifting his book back up from his lap.

Novice Agent

David and Melinda walked into the station and met up with Chief Winston. Melinda had her arms crossed over her chest as David did most of the talking.

"Nice to meet you guys! I'm Chief Winston and welcome to South Dakota! Anything you guys need, come find me!" Winston tells them

"David Rossi, this is our Unit Chief, Melinda May. Rest of them are already working on the case." David introduced them

Winston looked at her as she glanced around the station. She then felt sick again and looked back at Winston with a little smile.

"Do you have a bathroom?" Melinda asked

David looked at her with concern as Winston nodded. He pointed to a bathroom not too far away and she rushed to the bathroom. David explained the situation to Winston who had shown him where the team will be working.

"My wife was the same when she was pregnant with our first. She was very much in the bathroom everyday. I understand completely." Winston replied

"How many do you have?" David asked

"3. 2 boys, 1 girl. All 2 years apart." Winston replied

David nodded as Melinda walked back in with an apologetic smile towards Winston. He waved it off as she went to grab a box, only for David to snatch it from her.

"What I want is for you to sit and relax. Aaron would kill me if you harmed yourself and the baby." David told her

He wasn't aware of what he said as he began unpacking the files and evidence. She glanced at him confused at why he said that but shrugged it off. The team walked in and greeted Winston before getting down to business.