51

{Chapter 51}

{Chapter 51}

Melinda leaned against the wall as she watched Daisy and Aaron pack her bags for this trip. She told them she was perfectly fine packing on her own, but they were persistent on letting her relaxing. Spencer walked in with Charlotte in his arms and Jack in tow. Daisy smiled as she held her hands out to her baby and Spencer passed her over.

"I can pack my own bags, you guys know that, right?" Melinda asked

Aaron looked at her, "You can but you are hurt."

"Only a few bruises and cuts!" Melinda reminds him

Aaron gave her a stern look, making her sigh as she knew she can't win against him. She leaned her head back against the wall as the other couple in the room smirked at each other. Jack wrapped his arms around Melinda's waist, making her smile and placed a hand on his back.

"I'm excited!" Jack tells them

"I am too! It's been a while since we've been to the beach!" Daisy agrees

"The last time we went, Andrew was there." Melinda told her

Melinda winced when Jack accidentally bumped into her side, making him apologize quickly. She laid a hand on her side as Aaron looked at her with concern while zipping up her bag. Daisy and Spencer walked out of the room and Jack followed. Aaron walked over to her and cupped her cheek as he looked her up and down to check her injuries.

"You alright?" Aaron asked

Melinda nodded, "Yeah, they are healing, but some of them still hurt."

"Which ones?" Aaron asked

"Aaron, it's fine." Melinda assured him

Aaron looked at her sternly as he repeated, "Which ones?"

Melinda sighed, "My side."

Aaron lifted her shirt to check the injuries on her side and realized the bandages were coming off. He grabbed a new bandage and applied it on the wound that was on her side.

"Thank you." Melinda mutters

Aaron placed her shirt back down before pecking her cheek. He smiled softly at her before he grabbed the bags and they walked out of the room.

Novice Agent

The large group all met up together and began organizing the trip. Daisy was feeding Charlotte as she listened to the conversation with Spencer beside her.