"Lindsey..."

"No, I mean it.", he said and stood up, wrapping her in his arms as he saw how emotional she was getting, "You are absolutely beautiful and I can't wait to take you with me and have you all for myself the whole night!"

She giggled, hid her face in his chest for a moment, then reached up on her tiptoes and pecked him on the lips.

"And now, hurry up or I'm going to explode in my pants!", he chuckled and slapped playfully her bare bottom.

She squeaked laughingly, wiggled out of his embrace and quickly put on some leggings, shoes and her coat, grabbing her bag, and looked at him, finally ready to leave.

—-

Somehow they managed to get away without being held up by anybody and quickly jumped into the next car that brought them back to their hotel. They didn't talk or touch each other until they arrived in front of Lindsey's hotel room and he opened up the door, took her hand and dragged her after him inside of his suite.

The door closed behind them and he instantly pulled her back into his arms to kiss and touch her.

"What do you think about taking a bath together?", he whispered into her ear.

"Best idea you've ever had.", Stevie smiled, "I definitely need some kind of refreshment. I still feel sticky and sweaty."

"Good. Get naked, baby!", he grinned, let go of her and walked into the bathroom to get everything set up.

Lindsey had never been more grateful for the hotel's gift back consisting of shampoos, body lotions and scented bath oils and emptied the whole bottle to create an amazing bubble bath.

He lit a few candles and went for the mini-bar to get them a bottle of champagne and two glasses.

"Steph, are you ready?", he called after her.

"I'll be there in a second!"

"Okay."

He went back into the bathroom, undressed and stepped into the tub, impatiently waiting for her to join him.

"Hey.", she smiled sweetly at him, sheepishly standing in the doorframe, her long, golden curls tied up in a bun on top of her head to prevent her hair from getting wet.

"Hey, get over here.", he demanded softly and held his hands out for her.

Stevie smiled and walked over to him, his eyes again roaming her now naked body. She took his hands and let him help her into the tub. Lindsey pulled her instantly in his arms, so she was sitting between his legs, his arms circling around her waist to rest on her belly.

She leaned back against him, closed her eyes and breathed out heavily, "This is perfect.", she muttered.

"It is.", he smiled and placed a kiss on her neck.

"I cannot even remember the last time we took a bath together."

"I've never been a big fan of taking baths.", he admitted with a chuckle.

"That's true.", she laughed, "Why not though?"

"It's a girly thing..", he said.

"A girly thing?", she chuckled.

"Yep, definitely."

"Why is that a girly thing?"

"It's all warm and soft and wet... Just like a pussy."